ᴇxᴄᴜsᴇs/ ᴍᴀᴅɴᴇss

(A/n no Imamura in this fic lol)

After the assembly, all of the participants were guide to the bus after filling the approval form for their parents to let them know that they have agreed to all terms of conditions. (Name) no need to worry about because his legal guardian is literally the maniac who is going to direct and run Blue Lock itself.

The Blue Lock location were located in the middle of the green forest quite far from the city centre. However, the building is magnificent and large enough to be called life size stadium.

"(Name) (Last Name), your uniform and please put your electronic into that basket over there," The beautiful red haired lady calls out.

"We're.....not suppose to have our phone??" (Name) asked while holding his phone protectively.

Anri sweat dropped, "No, unfortunately no. I'm sorry."

(Name) grumbles and curses under his breath before begrudgingly walk into the building with his uniform in his hand.

'Number 288...Z, alright.'

(Name) opens the door that say 'Z' and walk in silently ignoring the chatters from others, he went towards the lockers and opens his and then change his clothes.

"Wow, your waist is so tiny like girl's waist," A male voice said behind (Name) while their hands rubs on (Name)'s waist.

(Name) flinched and shiver before drawing his fist back and launch in to the person's face in square.

"Don't touch me!! Pervert!" (Name) shouted with his ears turning red in embarrassment.

A buzz cut male flew across the room with his bleeding nose as he scream in pain. The others watched with sweatdropped and stingy eyes towards the buzz cut male. (Name) huffed angrily while covering his upper half with his arms as best as he can. An orange haired male stepped in front of (Name) protecting him from everyone with his muscular body.

"Go and get change, I'll cover you up," The male said sternly as he gave a warning eye towards the specific male.

(Name) mutters thank you before changing quickly and jogs towards the corner of the room and sit in fetus position glaring at the buzz cut male. The buzz cut male shrieked before turning his attention away from (Name).

A figure then sat beside (Name), (Name) looks over to see another pretty male with long red hair similar to his.

The red haired male meets his eyes, "Don't worry, I feel you."

(Name) could only nod and they sat in silence.

"Chigiri Hyoma, your's?"

"(Name) (Last Name), glad to see another kind like mine here," (Name) smile slightly towards the red haired beauty.

Chigiri smiled back before pointing towards (Name)'s head, "Are you gonna tie that?"

"I was about to until that pervert grope me. Now, I lost my hairband," (Name) grumbles in annoyance.

Chigiri hummed before taking out his spare hairband, "Here, lemme tie your hair."

(Name) complies and face his back towards Chigiri, Chigiri begin to work (Name)'s hair.

Meanwhile, Isagi Yoichi just arrive and begin to talk to Kira who is unfortunately the same room as (Name). Isagi change into the bodysuit given by the facility.

"Aren't you Ryosuke Kira?! The Jewel of Japanese soccer in flesh!! Holy crap!!"

"T....thanks.."

Isagi turns his attention towards Kira and the buzz cut male who shook Kira's hands wildly.