ᴢᴇʀᴏ/ ᴋɪɴɢ

"Itoshi-Chan, we need to catch our flight to Spain-"

"Cancel it."

"Eh...?"

Sae's eyes glimmers with turquoise colored flame, "I'll see for myself what kind of forwards this country can produce".

The next few hours, the group gathers around in circle.

"Rock, paper, scissors...shoot!!"

'Ah....I won,' Isagi thought.

"Okay, just like we discussed. Starting with Isagi and going in order, we'll choose the positions we want to play," Kuon suggested.

Isagi spoke up, "Then, I want to be a forward!"

Flashback....

"For the first Blue Lock selection round, the five teams in each Wings will have a round robing tournament. At the end of all ten matches, the two teams will remain here and the bottom three will be eliminated. And all their team members will be forced to leave Blue Lock. Upon leaving, they'll lose their right to represent Japan," Ego explained.

 Upon leaving, they'll lose their right to represent Japan," Ego explained

Isagi gulped with nervousness.

"However! Players from the three losing team will have a chance for a come back. Once all the matches are over, each team will have a 'scoring king'. Whoever score the most goals of each team gets to move on to the next round. If there's a tie between members of the same team, we'll use a 'fair play point' system, and whoever has the least penalty points will be the winner. 'My own goals' or ' the team's victory', the first selection will test your destinies as strikers!" Ego looks individually to the group especially to a certain ravenette who yawns.

Ego mentally sighs at the male laziness, "This is a battle to rebuild soccer from zero. The first match is in two hours Team X versus Team Z."

(A/n y'know the drill, Y'all replacing Imamura XD)