ʀᴀᴛ

(Y/n) whistle at the screen, "Not bad, so he can run after all."

Ego kept silent as he watch team Z finally manage to get a score. He wasn't shocked at the result, his glasses is now glint with mischief. (Y/n) looks to his father and sweatdrop at the sight.

'Imma start planning my escape before he can do some crazy shit-'

Chigiri sat on the ground while trying to catch his breath.

"Chigiri!"

Chigiri's eyes went towards Isagi who is running with big smile on his face.

"Isagi....."

"You're incredible! That legs of yours runs just fine!" Isagi compliments the red head.

Chigiri let out huge breath before standing up with his head down, "Isagi, it's all your fault.....you and (Y/n) knows how to get on my nerve."

Isagi tilt his head in bewilder, "Huh?"

Chigiri's ruby eyes meets the ocean dark blue, "I was trapped by the person I used to be....I was so scared of losing him...that I lost sight of what's important. But I was wrong, it's true I'm not the player I was before my injury. But the new me....is still fired up. Despite being afraid of losing soccer."

Chigiri's eyes darted towards his shoes, "I don't know how long I can rely on this leg, but I have a new self that I want to believe in.....Thank you, Isagi."

Isagi's eyes lit up as Chigiri stare at him with gratitude. Chigiri then smiled, "I should probably go and say my thanks to (Y/n) too......you guys are insane."

(Y/n) watch as the two boys shake their hands with now full of joy and determination, his eyes softened before looking away from the scene in front of him. He laid back down on the bed and stare at the blank and dull ceiling.

'I miss you.....'

Ego stare at his son silently, he saw the longing and loneliness behind the azure eyes before fixing his glasses and exits the room leaving his son alone in his own thoughts.

TEAM Z PASS TO THE NEXT MACTH

Isagi sighs in delight as the warm water hits his skin soothing his sore muscles. He exited the shower room and join the rest of his roommate with towel on his head. His eyes lights up with joy seeing (Y/n) is back and laughing with Bachira while Chigiri combs the silky raven hair.

"(Y/n)-san! You're finally back! How's your leg?" Isagi ask as he sits down beside the long haired male.

(Y/n) turn his attention towards Isagi and smile reassuringly, "It's ok now, I can move and walk around with it just fine but the nurse said that I should take some break to not try to strain it further. Its sucks that I wasn't there during the match, sorry about that."

Isagi waves his arms, "Not at all! you're hurt so I wouldn't blame you, don't worry about! And besides, we won!"

Chigiri appears before the two of them, "More like, manage to pass due to a draw score.......Besides, we're lucky enough to pass since we've won one match and thanks to that now we manage to pass to the next selection."

Bachira came out is nowhere and threw himself against Chigiri's back with wide smile, "Yup! We all pass! Yay!!"

"I still can't believe that we manage to get a tie ..." Naruhaya said.

"I thought we were done for when you went nuts," Raichii grumbles as he looks towards the bluenette.

Isagi bow his head slightly, "Sorry, Raichii. But, we didn't have any other choice."