Mysterious Ship

Ash and Chloe hold hands as they make their way out of Wyndon Stadium. Ash stayed as number one in the World Coronation Series, after beating Leon, another time. "That was fun, Ash." Chloe smiles and pulls Ash closer. "You're really strong. Now let's go set up camp." Ash nods and pulls her closer, so that their shoulders are touching. Ever since Ash and Chloe met, there had always been a strong bond between them.

Chloe was the mature one, and Ash was the strong, silly one. They enter a forest outside of the Wyndon Stadium, and find an open area. They work together to set up a tent, for camping. They've camped a few times in Galar before, and sometimes with their old friend, Goh. The camping spot is located near a fresh lake, with pure water. It reminds them of Suicune, and reminds them about Goh.

Goh was gone, somewhere up in the heavens with Arceus. He was found dead after he tried to fend away a Pokemon Hunter, but was outnumbered and carelessly hit by multiple attacks. Mourning over his death, the duo camped at the forest every week.

"This is nice, Chloe. You're the best! Now let's make some curry!" Ash says excitedly, and picks up a Pecha berry. "Pecha, oran, and mago berries today! Yay!" Ash smiles and takes out a portable metal pot. He sets it on the floor and Chloe pours grains of rice. They use Chloe's Volcarona to heat it up, and Ash mushes the berries into the rice. They pour sauce into the pot together, and let it cool.

Just then, they hear a rumble of a ship and a large fan, and they stand up in alert. "What was that?" Chloe asks. "Let's get ready, Ash." Chloe returns her Volcarona and walks carefully to the sound. "Ash, come on." She motions him to follow, and they make their way through bushes.

They spot a ship. On the deck is an 20 year old man with white hair, and a Pikachu. "We're here in Galar, Cap." He says