Chapter 2♡

~3 person pov~
"So, you now know your way to your classes and the school, anymore questions?", Rengoku asked the new students.

"I have a question~", The guy named Douma said. Rengoku smiled. "Sure thing what is it?", he asked while smiling like a ray of the sun. Akaza blushed lightly.

"Are you perhaps single~?", Douma purred, which made Kyojuro blush a lot. "I-i...", Rengoku began but couldn't finish. Akaza started to growl.

Douma just smiled and held his fan to his face. "What wrong Akaza~dono, scared I'll steal your boyfriend?", Douma simply wanted to annoy the pink-haired guy.

Rengoku practiually became the same color as his hairtips. "I am single and please stop fighting", Kyojuro said being a little uncomfortable. Daki looked him up and down.

"You could fit with Akaza, he hasn't had someone to fuck in a long time", she said snickering. Akaza glared at her.

"I-i gotta go, see you later and come to me if you need anything", Rengoku said, not wanting to be here anymore.

"Whatever you say princess~", Douma said and walked away. Akaza gave Douma a death stare, so much as saying 'stay away from him'. Rengoku had a pink shimmer on his cheeks.

"Well, me and onii-chan will go to our classroom", the girl said and started walking to her class. Her brother followed, being very uninterested.

The oldest was very fast and was already gone in thin air. So it was only Akaza and Rengoku. Akaza smirked.

"So kyo", Akaza started. That nickname made Kyojuro weak to the knees. Never has anyone called him that. It made him red as his hair tips. "When can I see you again?", Akaza finishes his sentence.

Kyojuro wasn't sure himself when, because he was busy all the time. On the other hand, he didn't know why Akaza wanted to know.

"W-why do you ask..?", Rengoku stutters. 'Damn you stuttering', Rengoku thought. Akaza just softly chuckled at Rengoku's cuteness.

"You're so damn cute, Kyo~", Akaza said, coming close to Rengoku's face. Rengoku was now redder than a tomato.

"I-i-i uhh", Rengoku said, becoming more red. He could competive against a tomato by now.

Akaza just pulled a hairstrand behind Kyojuro's ear and left. "See you later, Kyo~", Akaza said, walking off towards his class being 15 minutes late.

Rengoku couldn't process what happened right now. He stood their, red as a tomato and couldn't even get a word out.

'What a start', Rengoku thought

----------------------------------
I hope the chapter was longer and y'all enjoyed it. It was fun writing it and we will see us next time. Byeee!!!

-Author♡
Words: 444