Chapter 19♡

So, I have found my motivation and a thank you to Ayuzukkiii and Fantasy_L0v3r for supporting me and writing me beautiful and supportive comments, ily both! Also I don't know how I will post when school starts, because in my country it starts on the 11th of september, so I don't really know, but I'll let ya'll know my schedule and how it'll go and stuff. Now onto the story.

!Warning!
!Kidnapping, mention of rape, sexual assault, blackmail!

-------------------------
~Daki's pov♡~
I slowly woke up with a headache, seeing darkness all around me. I'm confused as to how I got here. I wanted to stand up, but I noticed I'm tied to a chair and my mouth has a tight rope against it. I struggle against the rope, hoping to get it loose, so I cound get them off, but no chance.

I begin to softly sob, without making noise, not to attract my kidnapper. I hear footsteps coming closer. I start to panic, looking around for an escape. Suddenly the door burst open and light shines inside. I tightly close my eyes, due to it being so bright.

When I recovered, I slowly opened my eyes to see two figures. The smaller one quickly closed the door, making it pitch black again. I began to see my surroundings more clearly and the two figures to.

One was tall, like very tall and the other was a lot shorter, shorter than me. I made out that the tall person was a male, but I just couldn't figure out the shorter ones gender. I began shaking, scared of what they would do to me. Onii-chan where are you?

"Finally you woke up, felt like forever", the mans voice said harshly. He came up to me and as soon as he was in front of me I recognized him. That was Uzui Tengen! One of Kyojuro-san's friends and the rival of Akaza!

I start to glare at him, giving him my best death stare, to which he only laughed. "Ah, sweetie that stare won't do shit", he said and gave me a harsh slap on my cheek, leaving a bruise. I silently let tears out, wanting to calm myself, from trembling.

Uzui exaimed every inch of me with his eyes, making me uncomfortable. I again, struggle against the ropes, this time more harder and with more force. Uzui just laughed at my atempt and went back to the other person.

"How will we torture her?", the mysterious voice asked. I froze instantly at those words and looked at them with fear. The white haired male looked at me for a split second, before he gave an answer. "I think we'll feed her to the guys. They hadn't had something so pretty in a while", Uzui responded.

~Author's pov♡~
Daki needed a second to realized, that Uzui ment rape. Her eyes widen. They weren't as cruel as to let some guys gang-bang her, right..? She began to shake a bit, getting the attention from her kidnappers. "Is someone scared?~", the mysterious voice said.

"M-mhpf!", Daki tried to protest, but the ropes around her mouth prevented her from talking. The stalker came closer and took Daki's neck, not so softly. "I think she likes the idea", the person said.

The tied girl, quickly shook her head, her eyes wide, as she started struggling again. The stalker just laughed at Daki's misery. Daki could only cry and hope that someone comes quickly for her.

"Did you...did you send him the letter?", Tengen asked sternly. The mysterious person turned their attention from Daki torwards Uzui. "Of course I did, don't worry soon he'll fall for the trap and then he's all yours", the stalker said. Uzui just smirked, giving a quiet 'perfect', from himself.

"As for the payment...you'll help me with Akaza", the shorter person said, completly ignoring Daki's presence. The eyes of the tied girl widen even more, as to hearing the name of his beloved friend. "What do they want to do with Akaza?!", Daki thought to herself.