Chapter 20♡

So, I don't really have much to say only that, ya'll should check out a story named 'his mutuality' on AO3, it's an amazing, funny story and I recommended. Anyways onto the story.

!Warning!
!Weapons, fights, brutality, blood, gore, swearing and much more!

!Read note at the end if you don't like gore!

---------------------------
~Author's pov♡~
As Gyutaro and the rest bursts inside with guns and weapons, all the attention from Daki and Kyojuro was drifted from them. Tengen and his gang pulled out their guns aiming at the friends. "We're under attack", Tengen yelled, soon he yelped, the cause of it being Gyutaro, who shot him in the shoulder out of anger.

"I told ya'll, nobody is touching my sister!", Gyutaro yelled, shooting more times, avoiding attacks, until he got into close combat, fighting two guys at the same time with a sharp and dangerous knife.

Hantengu came in after, throwing a bomb, that obviously was only meant as distraction. He aimed at people pretty good like he did it before. His gun made the most noise, attracting the most attention to him.

Even Tengen was fighting, but in close combat. He and Kokushibo are very skilled and both didn't back down. They were severly hurt and wounded, blood coming out of their mouths. A lot of blood going to the floor from being shot, from either gang.

"Die, fucking bitches!", Douma yelled out and hit some random guy who was in the corner with iron. A guy snuck up on Douma and tried to strangle him, but Hantengu shoot him in the head, the blonde thanking him with a nod.

Rengoku scooped over to Daki, secretly, trying to untie her. It was harder than expected, since the ropes have been specially made, so you couldn't escape so easily. Kyojuro cursed quietly under his breath. How did he even get into this mess. All this blood made him want to throw up.

Gyutaro finished one of the guys, stabbing him into the stomach, while he slammed the other one's head into the mental wall repeatendly, while he cried out. Gyutaro's anger was on another level. You could see the rage in his eyes.

After he finally finished the two guys, he pulled his knife out of the other one. He wanted to free his sister, but as soon as he wanted to approach them, more guys came with weapons, making it a lot harder to beat them.

Uzui just smirked, as he thought of the victory. He dodged Kokushibo's kicks smoothly, even with a shot shoulder. Hantengu began to throw more bombs at the other men, shooting at them, wasting more and more ammo.

Douma hit everyone with a iron poll, laughing like a maniac, as he sees others suffer. He grabs one of the enemies guns, loads it with ammo and begans shooting. Some of the guys don't mind their wounds and shot wounds, while other broke down, yelling in unbearable pain.

All this sight made Rengoku want to vomit. Never in his life had he thought he would be in this kind of situation. A situation were it goes about life and death, victory and lose, in the middle of no where. Daki and I could only give each other glances, worried to death one of our friends will be seriously injured or worse, die.

Rengoku sharply looked to his left, to see the stalker nervously tried to escape from this twisted mess. Kyojuro didn't know if he should yell, that she's trying to escape, because it could bring attention, but then again, if he didn't they would successfully escape without shame.

Kyojuro looked around worried, seeing no one noticed them, only Daki, that also didn't know what to do. As now four men attacked Gyutaro, he tried to block every attack, only having his knife. That's when he noticed a gun in front of himself.