006. lines and dimensions

federal bureau of investigation
behavioural analysis unit
criminal minds s1:e7

007.    the fox

    the fox

"HE'S SO GORGEOUS

"HE'S SO GORGEOUS."

JJ compliments Hayley and Hotch as they both stand in the BAU entranceway with Hotch holding their newborn son, Jack.

"Thank you." Haley smiles at the woman.

"If you find baldness and wrinkles attractive." Spencer comments and Penelope coos.

"Look at his little widdy biddy nose. Don't you want one of these?" She questions when Derek and Kayleigh arrive behind them all.

"Mmm. I'll stick to practicing." Derek comments and they all chuckle.

"Hi, my little baby boy." Kayleigh coos as Hotch gladly hands her baby brother to her, watching her kiss his head and make faces as he giggles, hiccuping as Kayleigh rocks him.

"How are you Hayls? I left you a few pints of ice cream in your freezer, some chocolate in the pantry."

"You angel." Kayleigh laughs as she kisses Jack goodbye, hugging Hayley before walking away.

Derek places his hand on the small of her back and guides her in, sipping on his mug of coffee as they look at the disturbing display.

"Crawford family. Murdered three days ago." Gideon begins as he stands looking at the pictures.

"I saw it on the news." Derek nods as he sits down at the table next to Kayleigh.

"They were found in the basement of their house." Gideon adds and JJ speaks from behind Spencer.