007. vicap questionnaire

federal bureau of investigation
behavioural analysis unit
criminal minds s1:e9

009. derailed

    derailed

"SO, WHAT IS THIS INTERVIEW FOR?"

Kayleigh raises a brow from her seat across from Elle at the question, pausing her candy snacking. Both of them were sitting in a partially empty train carriage as they make their way to Texas for a interrogation.

"It's something called a ViCap questionnaire, it's a child murderer." Kayleigh answers grimly as she looks around the train, observing her surroundings.

"You done one of these before?"

"One a year or two ago, but it wasn't this bad a case. Did you see th-" Kayleigh is cut off by a large jolt, the train stopping its movement. They look around to see mild hints of panic, fear and confusion in the civilians.

"Everything's alright, folks. Everybody just relax. Everything's going to be fine. Everything's fine." A security guard walks into the train car, looking around with a smile.

"What happened?" Elle asks quietly and the man looks down at the two woman, leaning down.

"Nothing ma'am. You on the job?" He wonders and Kayleigh shows her badge while Elle shows the front of her file.

"We're both FBI."

"Suicide. Somebody jumped in front of the train." He reveals quietly and Kayleigh sighs sadly.

"Is there anything we can do?" She ponders and the man shakes his head with a sigh.

"Unfortunately we have this procedure down fairly well." He reveals before standing back up to his full height.