009. romcoms

federal bureau of investigation
behavioural analysis unit
criminal minds s1:e11

011. blood hungry 

    blood hungry 

"I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A RESTFUL WEEKEND

"I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A RESTFUL WEEKEND."

Hotch begins as Kayleigh snorts.

"You have met your daughter, haven't you? Me, Pen, Elle and JJ went clubbing" She sings as she sits down at the round table with her mug in hand.

"That sounds ominous." Elle acknowledges Hotch's comment as JJ presses a remote, images coming on the screen behind Hotch.

"Harringtonville, Tennessee. Population five thousand. Sixty-four years since they had a homicide. They've had two in the past 48 hours." JJ begins before pulling up a family photo of an old man and two young girls.

"First victim, 57-year-old widower and grandfather, Paul Thompson. Ambushed in his yard. Eighteen stab wounds to his chest and his neck. No forced entry into his house and the only item taken was a shotgun." The team all look at the paper copies of the crime scene as Hotch speaks, looking at the gruesome amount of blood.

"Last night, Annie Stuart, 39, was also ambushed and, it appears, bludgeoned to death in her home with Thompson's stolen shotgun. In this case the UnSub apparently stole CDs, DVDs, and a little jewellery."

"This is a little extreme for a burglary." Derek observes and Elle hums.

"That's an understatement."

"And as you can see, Annie Stuart was eviscerated." Hotch adds as Gideon crutches into the room.

"Yet the first victim wasn't eviscerated, and the UnSub seems to have used a different weapon at each crime scene." Spencer adds as Kayleigh thinks.

"Two different MOs, meaning two different killers?" She ponders.