Chapter 1: Back To The OBX...Again

"Great to be back in the OBX...again." JJ says sarcastically while stepping off the Cameron's private jet.

"Home sweet home." John B says tiredly, following behind JJ.

Pope, who was the first off the plane, is already planning the next move for the pogues. "We better get somewhere before everyone finds out we're back and all hell breaks loose." he says.

"Where can we even go?" Kiara says sadly, remembering that they don't have the Chateau to go back to. She sure as hell isn't going back to her parent's house, not after what they did, basically having her taken against her will and sent to wilderness cuckoo's nest where she was going to have to take prescribed drugs that she didn't even need or want to take. Kiara felt a feeling of emptiness when she thought of her parents.

"Beats me man, I ain't from here." says Cleo.

Sarah, who's the last off the plane chimes in with an idea. "My family's condo is available, no one's clearly living or staying there." she says with a sorrowful tone.

"It's small though, only one bedroom upstairs and a couch downstairs." she says.

"Cleo and I probably have to go back to my mom and pop's, they'll want to know that I made it back, and that I'm safe." Pope states and Cleo shakes her head in agreement.

"I think I'll probably just go back to the shack, since it's still mine for another week." JJ says.

"I can come with you man." John B offers.

"Nah bro, you and Sarah need each other right now." JJ says patting John B's heart.

John B nods in agreement.

"Kie, you can stay on the couch if you want to, since I kinda doubt you want to go home right now." Sarah says.

Kiara panning her eyes over to JJ to give him a quick look of longing, ultimately accepts Sarah's offer. "Yeah, I definitely don't want to go to my parent's house right now, so you're condo it is Sarah." she says thankfully but unenthusiastically.

As the rest of the Pogues are saying bye to each other and planning where they're all going to meet up tomorrow, JJ grabs Kiara's hand and leads her behind the plane. "JJ, what are you do-?" she says in a very giddy tone, until she's cut off by JJ as he places his hands on her hips and brings her closer to him, while bringing his lips to hers for a quick but passionate kiss.

JJ breaks the kiss, "I just didn't want to say goodnight to you in front of everyone." he says holding her hands.

Kiara pulls him in for a tight hug and whispers in his ear, "night Jayj." "Night Kie." JJ says as she breaks the hug.

Kiara makes her way back to the group only to make eye contact with Sarah, who has a very suspicious but knowing look on her face. John B turns around and asks Kiara where JJ is.

"Um, I'm pretty sure he went ahead and left, he yelled bye to you though." she says.

"Really? Huh...didn't hear him." John B says, while Kiara's eyes dart back to Sarah, who's standing there with a smirk on her face.

"Ready to roll?" John B asks Sarah.

"Yep, sure am. Kie you ready?" Sarah asks.

"Yeah, let's go." Kiara says.

The three of them hop into the Twinkie, and are off to Sarah's family's condo.

(CAMERON FAMILY CONDO)

"Oh my god I feel disgusting" Sarah says walking through the door of her family's condo.

"Me too." Kiara and John B and Kiara say at the same time.