𝐺𝑜𝑛𝑒.

𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑑 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑇𝑊 𝑇𝑜 𝑝𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒
-----------------------
Harry and Draco were in a secret relationship starting from fifth year before the war, they were the happiest couple out there, they were enemies before yes, but that all changed when they opened up to each other when they bumped into each other on the Astronomy tower.

Now, the war was over, Harry hugged Draco tight, not caring about the people seeing them, they were tired of keeping their love a secret.

That moment crashed when the Aurors came and arrested Draco for being a  ex death eater and accused for the attempted murder of Albus Dumbledore and a few accusations which the death eaters committed but they blamed Draco for it.

Harry was kicking and thrashing in the grip of some of the Aurors holding him back "No! Draco! You can't take him away! He didn't do it!"  Harry pleaded but they apparated back to the ministry before Harry could get to him

Harry broke down in tears as he cursed under his breath "It's ok Mate, I'm sure they'll find Draco not guilty" Ron tried to comfort Harry, Hermione and Ron had grown fond of Draco, not before he apologised though.
-----------------------------------
The worst thing happened, Draco was ruled guilty and sentence to the Dementors kiss a few days after.

Despite Harry's protests, there was nothing he could do, all he could do was go back home and sob pathetically, knowing there was no saving Draco.
-------------------------
The days passed by so quickly and Harry and his friends went and spectated, Harry wanted to See Draco one last time before he becomes just a shell of a person.

Hermione sobbed on Ron's shoulder as Harry cried silently with tears running down his face as Draco gave him one last smile, and mouthed the words: "I love you", and then, everything passed like slow motion.
-----------------------------
Harry visited Draco on most days, telling him the events that happened each day, knowing Draco couldn't respond, Draco just sat there, in a vegetative state, he was no longer the Malfoy he knew, he was just, vacant, and, gone.

" Remember that I love you Draco, ok? Even if you can't say it back or can't respond, I'm sorry this happened to you my love, I didn't want this to happen, if only I could've done something..." Harry sobbed as he caressed Dracos face with his thumb gently before the Aurors took Draco away once more, leaving Harry alone.
-------------------------
You might have thought Harry moved on after a few years but no, Harry became an auror and he visited Draco when he got the chance.

Dracos hair got longer, he was vacant, no happiness on his face, Nothing, he was just a shell of what he used to be.

"𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘! 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛!" 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜 𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 "𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒?" "𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒! 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝑘, 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒" 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜 𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤?" "𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝐼 𝑑𝑜" 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑢𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑠