Not again...

𝑠𝑎𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡, 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑢𝑚𝑎, 𝑚𝑎𝑗𝑜𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ, 𝑎𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑒.
------------------------------
Draco walked around, smiling as he clung onto his boyfriends arm, his head resting on his shoulder as they walked around Hogsmeade. It was Christmas and Hogsmeade was covered in thick, white snow, covering the top of some shops and the streets. Draco wasn't exactly super Happy with his Boyfriend, they would get into fights very rarely but when they did, it would lead to abuse, almost always inflicted on Draco but still, he stayed with him. When he and his boyfriend were happy, he was always reminded of his first love, way better than his boyfriend but fate had differents plans for them.

Dracos boyfriend, Noel Jackson, took him to a restaurant at night after exploring muggle London a few hours before, Near the Eiffel Tower. Draco instantly had flashbacks,

"𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙! 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢-" 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 "𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠" 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠.

He shook off the thoughts as he and his boyfriend sat down. Draco wasn't surprised his boyfriend could afford such a place, he and his family were Wealthy "𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲-" Draco shook off the thought and smiled as he found Noel staring at him "Why are you looking at me like that?" Draco chuckled "Because you're beautiful.." Draco smile faded for a second before he forced himself to smile again "T-Thanks..."

He and Noel had been dating for more than 6 months now, their Relationship Bloomed beautifully-"𝗘𝘅𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲-" "𝗦𝗵𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗽!" -And Exceptionally, but Draco still found his heart belonging to his first Love, no one can replace him. His father didn't take it well when he came out as Gay but told him he will accept it only if the man he dates will be beneficial for their family. Lucius didn't go to Azkaban due to the fact that he paid the minister not to.

After they ate, Draco stared out the glass and saw the Eiffel Tower lighting up in the distance "Noel, come look at this!" Draco smiled as he stared at the Eiffel Tower but furrowed his eyebrows when he got no response from his boyfriend "Babe?-" As he turned around, he saw Noel on one knee, a red box in his hand with a beautiful diamond ring inside. Cracks eyes widened, his eyes filling with tears "Draco Lucius Malfoy, I've know you for only 6 months but I know that I want you to be the man I spend the rest of my life with, so will you take the pleasure bn of making me the happiest man on earth, and marry me?"

Draco only heard muffled sounds with his eyes wide open, the sound of his heart racing was the only thing he could hear "Draco?" Noel asked as Draco snapped out of it and looked down at him, tears shining in his eyes "I-Im sorry b-but I c-cant you'll only get hurt, I'm so sorry Noel.."

Dracos voice cracked as he stood up and left the restaurant in a hurry, turning around one last time to see a confused Noel but he ran, he couldn't do it, Noel would only get hurt and he knows it.

Draco aparated back to his apartment, dropping to his knees and sobbing his heart out. He couldn't do it, it happened before, and it didn't end well...

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝐽𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜 𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑓𝑜𝑦𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙.