The Forest

It's rlly abt what I'm feeling right now and I'm making my vent a story.

Also Harry and Draco aren't wizards in this one, just muggles but the movie exists in this one, you'll get it trust me.

TW: Suicidal thoughts, mentions of suicide attempts, self harm (cutting, scratching) , suicide.

MUGGLE AU!
---------------------------------------------------

Harry Potter, 17 years old, he goes to the school of Ilvermony.

Yes his name is actually Harry Potter, He doesn't know if he's named after the wizard in that one movie his parents used to love before they died in a tragic Car accident when he was a baby.

He knows it was their favourite, why? He found his mother's Journal as a kid and most of it was about that Movie and how she grew up with it, And her husband loved it too, and Harry knows because of the journal as well.

Lo and behold his parents names were James and Lily Potter, Crazy right? Sometimes Harry even thinks to himself if Harry Potter was real and he's him as a muggle.

His name is mostly laughed at in his school by other students, although Harry tries most of the time  to ignore it.

Well, I've told you the mild parts, let's move on to how Harry lived the past 17 years of what Harry mostly calls "a fucking nut job shit of a fucking life."

After his parents died, his fathers will testified he was supposed to be given to his Godfather, Sirius, and his husband, Remus Lupin but his mother's stupid sister decided to fight for custody and Sirius' past criminal record of drug selling (which someone set him up for excuse you.) made it easier for her to defy the will. Oh, and she only took him in for the benefits of getting money from the government for taking him in.

That's How Harry Potter's shitty life started.

Harry was treated like shit. Instead of under the stairs like the movie, he slept in the basement, and yesxthere was a space under the stairs but "he didn't deserve it" was said by his cousin, Dudley.

His so called "family" made him do all the chores almost everyday as soon as he got home from schools and even before school which mostly made him late.

And being late was obviously not his fault but for his Aunt and Uncle, which he called Mr. And Mrs. Dursley just because to them his status as a living breathing creature was below a their standards of a human being to call them Mr. Vernon and Mrs. Petunia and they didn't want to be related to him in any way possible, it was his fault because he didn't do them fast enough and beat him for it, much to his Cousins' entertainment.

When the chores aren't "done right" or even just a speck of dust was left on the ground, after beating him half dead, they wouldn't feed him and when they did feed him, it would be left overs of what HE cooked (there were barely any fucking left overs because Dudley was a fat ass motherfu-)

And then they would have the audacity to call him fat.

So most of the time, Harry was left to starve.

And lo and behold, He developed an eating disorder.

Sometimes he wouldn't even need food because he can't even stand the thought of it and whenever he ate, he'd feel guilty afterwards and stick his fingers in his mouth, convinced he was some sort of pig.

Oh, and you'd think the constant bullying didn't affect him, it did.

It was not just for his name he was bullied, but for his clothes, the way he looked, dressed, talked, and mostly, for his body.