𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒...

𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡, ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑗𝑜𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ, 𝑚𝑢𝑔𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑢, 𝑀𝑃𝑅𝐸𝐺 𝐴𝑈!

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡, 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒

𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒
---------------------------
Draco had been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer just a few months ago, deemed incurable and only having mere months left. Him and Harry had been doing their best to try and make memories, they went skydiving, went to the beach, they went cliff diving, danced in the rain, and all you can think of.

They spent all their time together, Dracos once long hair was now short, but he didn't go bald, the doctors tried everything, but his cancer was uncurable, according to the doctors atleast.

Harry feared for the day when Draco would die but he tried not to think about it.
---------------------------------
Just recently, Harry had received some exciting news, he planned to tell Draco that night, just waiting for the right time...

They cuddled in bed as they laughed, Harry laying on Dracos chest as Draco stared admirably at him "You know that I love you right?" Draco asked with a grin "of course I do, I love you too.." Harry smiled. Draco sighed as he looked down at Harry lovingly "if I die Harry, promise me You'll take care of yourself, and I want you to move on, I woant you to be happy, even if it means I won't be the cause of it..." Draco smiled sadly as Harry frowned "you wont die Dray, your cancer will be treated, I'm sure they'll find a way..." Harry said softly as Draco shook his head "I think you're forgetting its stage 4 cancer, I won't live Harry, but I'll always be with you, right here" Draco pointed to Harrys chest, where his heart was "don't think such negatively" Harry shook his head.

Harry mentally prepared himself as he sighed as he mentally prepared himself "Dray I have something to tell you-" Harry looked up at Draco and then saw him, sleeping, Harry smiled "I'll just tell him tomorrow" Harry thought as he made himself comfortable on Dracos chest, falling fast asleep moments later.
---------------------------
Harry woke up, noticing his boyfriend was still asleep, he smiled and shook Draco awake "Dray! Wake up, we have to make breakfast" Harry chuckled but got no response to which Harry furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and shook Draco harder "Dray! This isn't funny anymore! Wake up!" Harry said frantically as he checked Dracos pulse, nothing, and he wasn't breathing either "No, no no!" Harry ran to the landline phone as he called for an ambulance "Hello? Yes, m-my boyfriend isn't waking up and he has no pulse and he's not breathing! Yeah, we're at ************ please be quick!"
--------------------------
Harry sobbed over Dracos covered body as Hermione and Ron rubbed his back for comfort "Dray! You told me you would make me those special pancakes you promised! You told you wouldn't leave me! You know I would never have eyes for anyone else! I love you, I can't live without you! Come back, please..." Harry sobbed as Ron and Hermione sobbed beside him, why did he have to leave?

It's not fair...
------------------------------
They held Dracos wake
A few days later and buried him on June 5th, his birthday, Harry felt numb, he cried it all out, it didn't mean he was heartless, it was a form of grieving, so shut up.

Harry never got to tell Draco he was pregnant, and si in a few months later, he gave birth to Orion Castor Malfoy-Potter, He had Dracos hair but Harrys eyes and was a mix of them both but mostly resembled Draco. It sometimes pained Harry to look at his son, always being reminded that his son no longer has a father, except for Harry of course. Harry sobbed on some days, leaving Orion to Ron and Hermione in some occasions and grieving over the loss of his Former Lover.
--------------------------------
Harry just couldn't take it anymore, he wrote a note:
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠, 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠, 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑑. 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒, 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑, 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑤𝑛. 𝐾𝑒𝑒𝑝 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒, 𝐼 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝑆𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑦- 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝐽𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟