𝑁𝑜 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠

𝑇𝑊! 𝑆𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠, 𝑆𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒, 𝑑𝑖𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒, 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑, 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑒
------------------------
No one could say that Draco and Harrys relationship was stable, so many people thought against it but they didn't care but they soon figured out they were right.

Two years after they got married, Harry had been coming home late, claiming it was because of "work", but Draco knew better.

So there was no surprises when Harry came home late, again, but this time with hickeys on his neck and a kiss mark on his cheek, when Draco went to confront him, Harry just shoved him to the ground and said: " It's nothing! Stop being so paranoid Draco! And I already ate, I'm going to bed"

Harry went up the stairs and into their shared bedroom as Draco went to the kitchen with a broken heart and tears streaming down his face as he sat down and ate all the food he worked so hard to cook.
---------------------------
The dreaded day came around, Draco Found out from one of Harrys co-workers that Harry had been cheating on him with Ginny Weasley, his heart broke into pieces at the news.

Draco didn't care anymore when Harry came home late, he'd make an effort to cook, only to be told that Harry had already ate and he had to eat alone again.

The eyebags became more prominent under Dracos eyes, he was always tired and was never Happy anymore, He got removed from his job as a potioneer because of it, but he didn't care, what's the point? There's nothing left for him anymore.
-----------------------------
"Harry please don't leave me! I've got nothing left! I'm begging you!" Draco cried as Harry shoved him away, holding his suitcases, rolling his eyes and saying: "Ginny is better than you, nothing you do pleases me anymore! She gives me what I need! You've changed! No one will love you, just accept that" and then, he walked out the front door as Draco sobbed on the floor, there was nothing left, no one left.

He was alone.
---------------------------------
It's been months now since Harry left, Draco didn't contact his friends, they came to visit him occasionally, trying their best to comfort him, but nothing worked.

He sat in the chairxlooking at the pretty garden that he and Harry used to take care of, now filled with withering flowers, roses, and some dead flowers.

𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦, 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚, ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑡𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟.

𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛 𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑢𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑠, 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑠 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑝𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜𝑠 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑎𝑟

"𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟, 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢..." 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑, 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐺𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜 𝑎 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑓 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑔𝑜.

Draco had a blank expression, the memory haunted him, he hated himself, what did he do wrong? What changed? It's my fault isn't it? I'm just not lovable.
--------------------------
Draco fell into a deep depression, sulking most of the time, harming himself and even having thoughts on how to kill himself, for him there was nothing left, nothing to live for, nothing to be happy for, what's the point of living?

He cut at his now cut infested arm that was once pale and healthy, blood dripped down the cuts but Draco just stared in the mirror blankly with tears streaming down his face, he was used to it by now.

It hurt for everyday to see pictures of Ginny and Harry being happy in the daily prophet, he looked just like when he and Harry started dating, but now he's staring lovingly at another girl, and it would never be him again.
---------------------------------
Draco didn't look the same anymore, he was way skinnier and paler, and eyebags under his eyes were growing purple.

He was having a breakdown, now worse than the others, he ripped up the daily prophet of Harry and Ginny, breaking stuff in their garden, screaming at the top of his lungs and sobbing, he couldn't live like this anymore, it's been months!

His breath turned back to normal as his gaze shifted to the tree they carved their initials in, and then, he looked at the branch on its side, looks pretty stable.

He went in and gave his son a kiss on the forehead, leaving a patronous message for if Harry ever came to check on him, or anyone else.

He went back outside and stepped closer to the tree.

He conjured up a stool and a rope, he tied the rope to the branch and stood on the stool, putting his head in the hole he made in the rope, taking one last look at the sky and smiling, whispering: "see you on the other side my love"

He took a deep breath and kicked the stool away.
-----------------------
Harry and Ginny's relationship hadn't gone well, every thing he and Ginny did, reminded him of Draco, he and Ginny were only happy in the prophet but they always argued, to the point where Harry had found out Ginny was cheating on him.

They broke up and Ginny moved out, Leaving Harry alone. He sobbed most days, realizing the mistake he made, he should've never left Draco, they could've been so happy.

Harry got a call from a distressed Pansy, "Potter! I hate to ask you this but, can you go and pay a visit to Draco? He hasn't been answering my calls and I'm worried! Don't do anything to him Potter or I swear to Merlin!" And then she hung up.

Harry flooed to Dracos house, giving him the memories they had in this house, the door was opened slightly and he entered, "Hello?" Realizing no one was here, he went looking for Draco, he searched high and low, but he couldn't find him.

He entered the garden, but gasped as he saw Draco, or Dracos body per se, hanging from the branch of their special tree, he ran towards his body as he sobbed "No, No, no! Draco! Please! I'm sorry! Oh God!" Harry fell to his knees and sobbed in front of Dracos pale, Hanging body.

Harry mustered up the strength to get up and carry Dracos body put the house but suddenly, he heard a cry, a baby's cry.

He opened the door where the cry came from and he saw a baby in a cot, a baby with black hair, grey eyes, and looked like Harry "O-Oh Merlin" Harry put Dracos body on the bed beside the cot gently and picked up the baby as tears sprang to his eyes, he abandoned Draco while he was pregnant, he left his husband and their child.

Dracos Patronous started talking: "Anyone that has found me here, please take care of my son, and tell Harry I love him, I'm sorry, it was just too much, please give my son the love I failed to give him and take care of him like he was your own, that is my final wish, thank you."

Harry sobbed as he held their baby, he felt so guilty leaving his son and husband, he hated himself for it.

What has he done?
----------------------------
Harry took care of their son, which he named James Scorpius' Malfoy-Potter, after Draco died, he regrets it every day, he wish he could turn back the time and undo everything, but now that time Turner's have been made illegal, he couldn't.

It hurts whenever he looks at James, he is always reminded of Draco. Dracos body hanging from the tree always haunted his mind but he tried his best to stay strong for his son, for thats what Draco would've wanted.

--------------------------------
𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑦'𝑎𝑙𝑙! 𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑟𝑦, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 🤭 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑒𝑑!