Whos telling the Story?

𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐀 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐡 ✨
------------------------------------
Hermione, Ron, and Harry sat at the  Gryffindor table.

Ron stared at Lavender with concern as she stared at him, gripping her spoon tightly.

"Stop it Ron! You're making it snow!" Hermione said as snow fell lightly on the trio.

Harry swiped the snow off the table quiet and still lost in thought.

"Tell me how I broke up with Lavender again?" Ron said as Harry perked up to listen.

"Uhm, well, she came to visit you in the hospital and, you, talked." Hermione said with a bit of hesitation "I-I don't believe it was a particularly long conversation.." Hermione said stuttering.

"Don't get me wrong, bloody thrilled to be shot of her, she seems a bit, angsty." Ron said as they all looked over at Lavender, who seemed pale and he grip on her utensils was frightening.

"Yes uhm, she does, doesn't she?" Hermione said with a slight smile

"So, you say you don't remember anything from that night?" Hermione said with concern and just a hint of hope in her voice "anything at all?"

"There is something.." Ron said as Hermione held her breath "But It can't be" Ron chuckled "I was completely boggered wasn't i?" Ron said as Hermione chuckled nevously and Harry smiled slightly.

Harry looked back down at the page he was reading "Sectumsempra: For Enemies"

"Harry!" Hermione whispered "That's Katie!" Harry looked confused for a split second "Katie Bell!" Hermione said as Harry was in a state of alarm, he closed his book immediately and stood up, closing his book on "Advanced Potion Making"

He walked towards her in a hurry "Katie, how are you?" Harry said as Katie sighed "I know you're going to ask Harry but, I don't know who cursed me"

"I've been trying to remember honestly, but, I just cant" Katie said, she peeked behind Harry with slightly furrowed eyebrows as Harry turned to see who she was looking at..

And there he was, Draco Malfoy, the Man who Harry hadn't gotten off his mind the last couple days, he had a feeling about him, he did.

Malfoy stood there, eyes wide and shaking slightly. Harry had furrowed his eyebrows in curiosity as Draco shook his head and turned around and headed towards the Boys Lavatory.

Katie's friend had called her from behind Harry but he couldn't care less on what she said as he followed Malfoy, pushing past hoards of students.

Malfoy on the other hand was shaking, he knew Potter knew, the guilt of his actions catching up to him as he saw Katie Bell discharged from the Hospital Wing.

The Spiked Wine, The Cursed Necklace, it was his fault, and he knew he couldn't run away from it any longer.

Draco took of his best as he turned on the sink, water running as he could barely look at himself in the Mirror, he could barely stare at his reflection, the man he had become, how had it all come to this?

Simple, he was chosen, chosen to carry out a task too complicated for a mere student, but he was being punished for his Fathers shortcomings.

Splashing water on his face, he cried as well, he knew this was coming, but he never prepared for it to be so soon.

And now, everyone going to know he's a death eater.

He cried and he cried until..

"I know what you did Malfoy!" Harry's voice sounded throughout the bathroom as Draco turned to face him in panic "you hexed her didn't you?!" Harry exclaimed as Draco pulled out his wand and fired out a spell.