Chapter 19

As soon as Katherine went home with Thomas, she took a hot shower to calm herself down and to hide the noises of her soft crying. Thomas knew Katherine was in pain but she couldn't bear having him hear her cry for Ashley. Growing up, Ashley was always visiting her house and Katherine would go to hers sometimes. Ashley and Katherine were like sisters and Thomas loved Ashley like she was one of his own. What's he doing here? He shouldn't be here, he has no right to be. Noah's words echoed in Katherine's mind. Then she remembered that night at the movies.

"My, my, my, you have not aged a day." The woman said as her eyes widened of shock and surprise. "It's me, Connie Addams."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Noah laughed.

"You don't remember taking me to that dance in the sixties because I had no date?" Connie asked and giggled.

"I'm sorry," Noah apologized. "You must have me confused for someone else." Noah said.

"But I could have sworn we met before." Connie responded and frowned.

"It's okay," Noah responded. "It happens."

"Alright," Connie sighed in defeat. "I'm sorry, enjoy your movie." Connie apologized as she walked away.

Then Katherine's mind flashed to her being in the bathroom with Connie.

"Enjoying your movie?" Connie asked loudly.

"Yeah," Katherine said, letting out a soft giggle. "Enjoying yours?" Katherine asked as she continued to wash her hands.

"Movies these days aren't that good," Katherine heard Connie laugh. "But it is okay."

"So... did you meet Noah Riley before today?" Katherine asked as she turned off the water.

"Yes," Katherine heard Connie shout as a toliet flush sound followed. "I met him in the sixties in high school," Connie continued as she opened the stall door. "I didn't have many friends and the boy I liked rejected my offer to go to the dance."

"Noah then took you?"

"Yes, he sure did." Connie answered as she walked to the sink and turned on the water. "I'm surprised he hasn't aged a day and it took me by surprise that I saw him with you."

"And you're sure this was Noah Riley you went to school with?" Katherine asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." Connie answered as she quickly washed her hands and dried them and nodded as Katherine dried off her hands with a paper towel.

"Thank you." Katherine said as she opened the door.

"Be careful." Connie warned as she walked towards the door.

"Be careful." Katherine whispered to herself.

Katherine got on her laptop after she got dressed for bed and Googled Noah Riley. There were a few Facebook pages and she scrolled through Facebook for a few minutes. There was nothing and then she went back to Google and looked at images and her eyes widened as she saw a photoshop of Noah and a dark figure that looked like a demon from Hell and clicked on the YouTube link and watched the video as it started.

"Human or monster?" A woman asked in the video. "These are photos of men with the same exact face. Clones or is this all one person?" The woman asked as she showed pictures of men who looked exactly like Noah from different time periods.

Katherine's eyes widened and her jaw slowly dropped. How is this even real? This can't be real. There is no way. YouTube is fake. Katherine thought as she turned off the video and her computer and got into her bed and closed her eyes, trying to sleep. Be careful. Connie's voice echoed in her mind again. My, my, my, you have not aged a day. Connie's voice echoed more in her mind. Go to sleep. Go to sleep. Katherine thought to herself and after a few minutes, she dozed off.