🖐️

Sanji had walked all over the ship and couldn't find Zoro anywhere. "Ugh! Why does he have to go an hide? This crap he does pisses me off." He thought lighting a cigarette.

He decided to go to the kitchen to make himself a little drink. Just one though. He doesn't want to get too ahead of himself, and have chopper go through all the trouble to making that tea again. Even though last night was pretty rough on him.

But, he figured this would probably be the only time he could experience having a few drinks for a while; till he becomes a full time chef  once their back on sea again.

After making his drink, he continues walking around the ship again, because Zoro gotsa be around here somewhere. When walking down one of the halls, he found Zoro in what he thought was just a storage room.

He saw Zoro doing a handstand, and his feet holding more than 100 pounds weights. Beads of sweat falling off his face, creating a small puddle under him. His breathing slow and concentrated, he was so focused.

Sanji knocked on the door and walked in, getting a stare from Zoro. Noticing the drink in sanji hand. "What do you want?" Zoro asks. "Hey to you to...listen, I've noticed you acting strange. Everybody else has noticed to, and we're all concerned." Sanji says.

Zoro kicked the weights up, got down from his hand stand and caught his weights swiftly. "What? Why would you all be concerned? And why are you drinking this late?" Zoro asks.

"What? I can't have just a little? I came here because everyone thinks you're being quiet because of me, and so do I." Sanji says. Zoro was wiping his face off before saying "You can't have just "a little" because-wait...what? You all think that?" Zoro asks.

"Yeah. You also came to me last night asking if I remembered anything the night before. That's when you started acting weird." Sanji says. "Oh.." Zoro says. "Just play dumb. Then he'll go away." Zoro thought.

"Nothing really happened, it was just really crazy last night, that's all." Zoro says. "You sure? Because Robin said I was with you, then you dumped me with her. Told her you wanted no part of me." Sanji says.

"Ah shit. Of course he would talk to her. Though it doesn't seem like she told him our conversation." Zoro thought. "Oh, weird. I may have been a little drunk myself. I was probably just spouting nonsense." Zoro says.

"Suit yourself. But if nothing happened, then why have you been so quiet?" Sanji asks. "Oh, uh...just, haven't had anything to say." Zoro says. "Like he would fall for that." Zoro thought.

"Hm, alright. Well, I guess my time here is done." Sanji says about to leave. "Phew, he went for it. Maybe this whole thing will just pass by and no one will remember. Hopefully." Zoro thought.

"Hey Zoro, before I leave, I just want to say we can talk to each other you know? I mean, I know you're not one to talk when it comes to feelings and all, but I'm a good listener." Sanji says.

Zoro made a weird face and said "okay? I'll think about it." Zoro says. Sanji then finally leaves. "That...was weird." Zoro thought.

He grabbed his things and went out to the hallway towards the showers. He stopped and looked behind him to see nothing. He thought for a moment sanji was still there.

Zoro thinking it was his imagination, he continued his was to the showers. But Zoro was right, sanji was just around the corner from the same hallway.

He huffed out a cloud of smoke, then drinking the last of his drink. As he stood against the wall he kept thinking only one thing. "He's lying..."

"What gave it away?" You might be asking. If Zoro was really drunk, he would've never had made it back to the ship that night.

He would've been passed out on the ground somewhere, because only god knows he has to make a turn somewhere when the docs were right in front of him.