PROLOGUE

3rd POV

Standing there stunned that there only wasn't one but seven new girls standing in diavolo castle. Y/n didn't know what to say.

She didn't know what to do. " What but the exchange program only allowed two humans and two angels not seven humans."

Y/n thought as she look at the girls in aww. They were cute yes but y/n felt jealous.

She felt envy. And not because they were cute. Because the demon brothers were all over them like they were their favorite things. "D-d-do you like anime and manga." Levi ask one of girls. " Oh well of course I do I love it. " The girl reply. " Um guys let's give them some room to breath."

Y/n said but her opinion was Ingored. They were ingoring her. She felt something inside her. Something she never felt before. She felt angry, jealous. She felt like killing. She felt herself turning into something she never thought she would.

She felt her over protective side coming out. She was feeling like a yandere.

Seven rivals that y/n has to eliminate or else she will lose her precious demon boys. The first one was trying to get Levi. Her name is Mary.

A girl that loves video games. " Video games huh , well let's end a little love quest with Levi.

To be continued.

End of the prologue.