Chpt 3

"What in the actual fuck." I think as I pace around my bedroom. "What was that feeling did my pact just break with Levi." I think as I immediately get my phone and began to look on the Internet for answers.

While strolling through the media I find what I was looking for. "Ways to know that your pact is broken." Read the tittle. I frown at that titled, but still click on it.

And there were my answers. The page basically explain to me that my pact with Levi is over. Telling me that the snap I felt indicates that my pact was broken due to activates that made me or the person in the pact uncomfortable or they don't trust me anymore. "No no no , this can't be happening." I said as I began to back away from my phone.

"My pact with Levi is broken." I say as I look at the phone in disbelief. "Yo human what's wrong with ya." Mammon said as he burst in my room. "Mammon I lost my pact with Levi , what do I do." I say as I run towards mammon grabbing onto him. "Woah woah chill out y/n , first go talk to Levi." Mammon said as he takes my hands off of him. "Ok but I can't do that with Mary around."

Mammon chuckled. "Don't worry she is fine with asmo right now." Mammon said. "Ok so Levi is alone." Mammon nods his head. I leave out of my room and head straight towards Levi room. Once reaching his room I knock on his door. After 3 minutes Levi opens it. "Y-y/n what are you doing here." Levi says he blushes slightly. "Can we talk inside Levi please." I say as I look at Levi with puppy eyes.

He blushes more in let me in the room.

Letting y/n walk in and sit down I look away from her. I mean I wasnt mad at her but I was a little upset with her. She did beat my girlfriend up so bad that asmo took her out to find some makeup that will fix her beat up face. "Look Levi I just want to apologize for what happen today." Y/n starts as she looks at the ground.

I shake my head. "Why y/n , why would you do that." I say as I look at y/n with worried eyes. Ever since me and Mary been hanging out y/n has complete change. "is she jealous of me and Mary relationship." I think as I look at y/n waiting for a answer. "I ,I don't know Levi I just - ugh lately you been ingoring me and giving all your time to Mary." Y/n says as she look at me. "It's like you forgot about me." Y/n says.

I could see tears threatening to fall down her face. " Look y/n I don't want you to hate me. but you got to understand that me and Mary are together now." I say as i look at y/n with worried eyes. "All I wanted was for you to continue to hang with me, but i guess you got better options." Y/n says as she stands up getting ready to leave. "Wait dont l-leave y/n." i say as i stand up and chase y/n to the front door blocking her path from leaving. She look at me with annoyed eyes. Without thinking i lean in and kiss y/n.

The kiss was passion and strong as our tounges dance together. Picking her up i take her to the bed and lay her down. " I already cheated when i kiss her might as well fuck her". I think as i began to kiss down y/n body.

⚠️SEX SCENE WITH LEVI️⚠️

3rd POV:
Lifting y/n shirt up Levi being to lick and sucking on y/n stomach. Y/n squirm and moan feeling Levi mouth on her stomach. "Oh my gosh don't stop Levi." Y/n says as she pushes his head down making him lick all the way down to the waist of her f/c jeans. "Stay still okay?" Levi said as he look up at y/n.

She nodded her head while smiling at Levi. Levi than took his teeth and unbutton y/n jeans and pull them down. Pulling them down revealing y/n lace f/c panties. "Did you wear these for me?" Levi said as he remove y/n panties. He kissed on her inner thigh and then press his tongue on y/n clit. Y/n body jolted and she moaned out.

"Ohhh fuck." Y/n said as she grabs a hold of Levi hair as he began to lick and suck on her clit. Licking around and then sucking driving y/n crazy. Arching her back she began to push her hips into Levi's face making his tongue go deeper and deeper. "Ohhhh fuuuuck Levi I'm gonna cum!" Y/n says as she squirted in Levis mouth. He licked his lips and sat up giving y/n one more kiss on her clit.

Removing his pants y/n look at his dick size and it was huge. She could say about 8 and a half. "It won't fit." Y/n thought as Levi slowly but surely inserted himself inside. "Ahhhh y/n your so tight." Levi said as he grip her waist. Y/n close her tightly. Levi wasn't the nervous scary otoku she knew. This side of him was domaint. Slamming himself inside him and y/n moan out at the same time.

He started to thrust slowly at first before picking up the pace. "ohhh yes Levi right there." Y/n said as she grabs onto the bedsheet. Levi grip her hips slamming into her complete. While fucking her roughly Levi took one of y/n bouncing boobs into his mouth. Sucking and licking the bud. Y/n was losing her shit. She began to scream throwing her head back while gripping the sheets. She had sex before but this sex was different.

Reaching her limit she screams out "OH MY GOSH LEVI IM GONNA CUM." ME TOO." Levi said. And at the same time levi and y/n cum at the same time.

️⚠️SEX SCENE WITH LEVI OVER ⚠️

3rd POV:

Laying in the bed with the blanket over there body y/n and Levi were surprise they just had sex. Well y/n was Levi was more disappointed cause he cheated on Mary. "Y/n i-i." Levi was starting but only to be shut off by y/n kissing him in the lips. "It's ok Levi she won't find out." Y/n said as she laughs. Levi eyes began to water but when he was finna tell y/n how he felt he heard her.

"Oh my gosh thank you asmo for taking me shopping." Mary said as she made her way down the hallway. "Oh no she's back." Levi and y/n thought as they both shot up. It was one problem in there mix up. Y/n was still in Levi room , they were butt naked , the bed was stain , and

Mary was turning the knob and entering the room.