Chpt 4

As I entered me and Levi room my eyes widen

As I entered me and Levi room my eyes widen. "Levi how could you." I say as I drop my bags. I march over to him and took the game control. "You told me you wouldn't play Destiny without me." I say as I roll my eyes.

"Sorry babe just couldn't wait anymore." He says as he gets up and hug me. With him getting up I notice that he was only in his boxers but I just assume he got hot and took his clothes off. "So did the new update happen." I ask as I go over to Henry 2.0 to feed him. "Uh ....no." Levi says. And then I hear rusling behind me.

I turn around and see Levi standing next the door with sweat coming off his face. I chuckle. "Your being weird babe."

After getting y/n out of the room I sigh a relief

After getting y/n out of the room I sigh a relief. That was really close. If Mary would have caught her she was gonna be so hurt. "Oh Levi look what me and asmo bought at Majolish." Mary said as she pulls me over to the bean bag chair and sits me down. She then begins to go through the bags and pull out dresses.

As she was talking I couldn't stop thinking what me and y/n just did. It felt good but also wrong. "I never wanted to lead anyone on but I think y/n has the wrong idea about us." I think as Mary continues to brag and brag about what her and asmo bought.

She then smacks me on the head. "Ow Mary what was that for." I say as I rub the back of my head. "Cause you aren't listening." She says and then she continues to rant.

" She says and then she continues to rant

Sneaking out of levi room was a success. I had to leave once the bitch back was turn. It anger me. It anger me that I had to leave my man room for his filthy side piece can come in and take my place. "I hope she likes kissing his lips that was on my pussy."

I say as I storm back out of my room and to kitchen to grab a snack. Entering the kitchen I saw beel. I needed help. "Hey um beel I got a question." I say as I lean on the counter and look at beel. He removes his head from the refrigerator and looks at me. "Let's say you had a snack that you really really loved but than someone came and took your snack what would you do."

I ask as I look at beel for a little bit of help of what she be my next step. "Well when mammon ate my snack I was so mad I almost killed him , but violence isn't the answer you should just probably talk to that person and then give your snack to me." Beel said while smiling. I smile at beel and then a idea came to mind.

"Beel your a genius." I say as I skip back to my room. "I know what I must do , it's been in front of me all along." I think as I start to giggle. I reach my room and pull open my draw to reveal my long knife. "I must Kill Mary." I began to laugh like a maniac. The answer was so clear. "But her death cant be a regular death." I say as I began to think.

Then another idea pop in my mind a wicked one. "I'll make it look like she committed suicide." I said as I began to laugh louder. I was unaware that a certain demon brother was watching me.

 I was unaware that a certain demon brother was watching me

I was shocked. Terrified. Y/n was about to commit a crime all so she can have Levi to herself. Why does she even like that anime headed brother of mine. "I gotta tell lucifer." I think as I make my way to Lucifer office. I cared about y/n that's why I was informing Lucifer on what she was about to do.

Once I reach Lucifer door I was about to knock but something zap me and I blank out.

( time skip brought to you by luke being cute )

Waking up I was in my room and Lucifer and Solomon was standing above me. "Mammon you ok." Solomon ask as he look at me. "Y-yeah what happened." I ask as I sit up. "You were on the ground Infront of my office door." Lucifer said as he shakes his head.

"In front of his office door." I thought I couldn't remember why I was in front of Lucifer door. I forgot what I had to tell him. "Why were you there mammon , you had something to tell Lucifer." Solomon ask as he tilt his head to the side. "I dunno." I say as I touch my head.

"Tch just be careful." Lucifer says as he leaves the room with Solomon following close behind him.

"Why was I Infront of Lucifer room."

Finishing up the final touches on plot to make Mary death look like accident everything was ready

Finishing up the final touches on plot to make Mary death look like accident everything was ready. I had left a note on Mary locket informing her to come to the library so we can talk.

The plan was to push the book shelves on her when she stood behind them. I waited and waited and finally she showed up. She began to walk behind the bookshelves and that's when I did it.

I push the last bookshelve in the back that made all the bookshelves in the front fall.

"What the- AHHH." Was all that slut was able to say cause the bookshelves fell right on her. "Ahhhhhhhhh someone get diavolo." I heard a demon student say as someone rush out to let diavolo know what happen.

I standing in the back of the library snicker as I watch diavolo and Lucifer rush in and pick the bookshelves up off of Mary dead body.

I think to myself "Now Levi is mine."