C̴̡͘͜h̸̵͜p̸̛̀͜͜t҉̶̵͟͜͢͝1̵̸̨͟͞͠0̸̴̢̨͟͜͜

I go back to my room thinking about mammon and where he could be. "Oh mammon please be ok." I think as I sit down on my bed. I just can't believe mammon would leave and not come back. While thinking I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in." I say. Satan walks into my room and looks at me. "Y/n come with me, I have something to show you." He says.

I follow Solomon. Im very suspicious about him. He just doesn't seem right. He continues to walk towards the Purgatory Hall and I follow. Once he gets there he goes inside his dorm. "Damn how am I gonna get in there now." I think to myself.

"Hello Elle what are you doing here." I spin around to see simeon and Luke walking towards me. "Shit." I had to think of something quick. "I was uh waiting for you guys to get here." I say as I smile at Simeon and Luke. Simeon chuckles. "You were waiting for us behind a wall." I gulp. "Well come on-" before Simeon could finish his sentence Solomon opens the door. "I knew you three were out here."

He looks at me and does the creepy smile again. "Don't just stand out here come in." Solomon says as he stands to the side to let us in. I gulp. "How do I get out of this situation." I know Luke and Simeon are good people but walking in this dorm with Solomon around was really getting under my skin. w҉elĺ ́͟t̶̡̕͟͏͜h͟e̸͏̴̴̢͢͠ņ͜ l̶̛̀͘ę̵̢̕͘͡͡͠a̸͞ŕ̶͞n̡͜ ͟h̴̡̕͠͠ó͠ẃ̸̸̷͜ ̴̡̛̀͢͟͝͞t̸͏͟o ̢́͢͜͏̛m͏̷͘͘͡į̴̨̡͢ņ̴̶̀͜͢͞ḑ̷̷̨̨́̕͝ ̀̀͝҉̷̕ý̷̧̢̕͜͡͠ǫ̷̶̧̡́͜͜u͟͜͡r̸̸̵̨̛ ̡͝҉̨͟ò̷͟ẃ̢̨͡n̶͝͝ ̴̵́̀͢͝b̷̧́͘͢͞͝u͘҉̢ş̶̢͟͟͡͝͠í̧͢͞͡͏̡̛n͡͏̴̧̀͟͠es̶̸͜͜s͟ ̶̡̛͝͝҉͜. "W-what." I touch my head and wince in pain.

I enter the dorm and sat on the couch. "Welcome Elle let me get you some tea." Simeon said as he stand up and headed towards the kitchen. "Yay and I'll make cookies." Luke said and ran after Simeon into the kitchen leaving me and Solomon alone. I look at him. "What is plan Solomon, what did you do to mammon." I think as I stare back at Solomon.

I gasp when Solomon made his way over towards me. "You know Elle I thought me and you could be friends." He said while inching closer to me. b̸̀͜͟͡u͏̴̧̛͝t̕͠͠͡͏ ņ̵̧ow̵̡͠ y̶oừ͘̕͡͝r̸̨̨̀͜͡ ͜͠҉̷́s̷̷̢͘͟t̡̀̀͝a͡r̀̀̕̕̕t̵͝ì̢̧̕͞n̶͠g̨̀͘ ̕͢to ̷̧̡̛́͞g̛͏̸́e҉̴̨͘t ̸̴̨̢͢t̸͏̧̡̢o͢ ͜co̴̷̶̢͟m̶̧͜͠f̧̕o̴̡̧͢r҉̡̡̧͠ta͏͟͡b̀le ҉̵̸̧̀s̸̀͢͝o y̨͡ơ̷̷͟͟͝u͜͞ ҉̧́͘ḩ̴̸͟͢ąv͘e̵҉͜҉͏ t̷̨̕͞ò͡͏̡ ́d̢̕͜͡i̸͞é̶.

I then begin to hear a creepy piano music in the background as Solomon stands above me. "Your putting your nose in busniess that have nothing to do with you." Solomon says as he cross his arms. I gulp. I was starting to get scared. Solomon was staring at me like he wanted to kill me.

"I-i don't know what you mean." I stutter as I look at Solomon with fear in my eyes. He squint his eyes and lean forward. "You know exactly what I mean." He steps back as Luke and Simeon come back with tea and cookies. "I hope your hungry Elle cause these cookies are to die for." Luke says as he puts the tray Infront of me.

"N-no I'm good." I stand up quickly. "I-i better go." I say as I dash out of the dorm leaving the Purgatory Hall. "If that wasnt evidence enough that Solomon is the killer." I think as I grab my phone out of my pocket.

Out of nowhere something hit me in the back of my head and I passed out.

I leave Satan room a little bit in shock. "I can't believe this." I think. "I'll let you know when Lucifer is Informed." Satan says. I don't say anything as I head back to my room. "If what Satan said is true than I'll have to find a way to stop it from happening." I reach my room and close the door. I drop down on the bed. My D.D.D begin to ring I look at the screen and saw it was diavolo.

I pick up the phone. " Y/n, Y/n are you ok." Diavolo says. He sounds like he can't believe what is going on. Before I could answer diavolo drop the news on me. "Elle is missing." I gasp. "No." I think as I put my hand over my mouth. "How is that possible." I say as I get back up from my bed.

"I don't know but what I do know is that we know where mammon is get over here now." I told diavolo that I was on my way. I slip on some shoes and and ran to my bedroom door. I swung it open only to reveal Solomon standing there smiling. "Hello y/n." He says as he begin to step forward.

I back up as he steps all the way Into my room. "Where are you in a hurry too." Solomon says. He was just standing in my room smiling. "I-i was on my way to diavolo castle." I say as I look at the ground avoiding eye contact when him. He tsk. "You know it's really crazy how I try I try a lot but nothing seems to be working." Solomon started babbling on.

And then

The room started to spin and everything was glitching and spinning. I try to grab onto the wall to hold myself together but everything I grip disappear. I fall to the ground as Solomon stand over me.

Í̵̸͜͢'̡̢̛̀́́̕͢͝͡m ̸̶̢̢̧͠͝͠͏s̴̸̢̛͘͝͝ó̷̸̢̀͜͜͠͠r̛r̷̢̢̛͝y̶̴̸̵̡̛͡ ̸̀́͘͡r̶̢̕e̸̢̨̛͞͡͞͝͝a̴҉̶̢̛́͜͡͡͠der͏́҉̨̕͢͟͡ ̵҉͟b̧͘͜͟͟͝҉͡͏̡̀ú͝t̸̢̡̢̧̕͘͟͜͢͠ ̴̧̡̡̧͜͟͠͏̸į̨͘͢͜͏̕t̷̴̡̨́̕̕͢͠͡'̛́͜͠͏͏s͢ ̷̵̵̢̀̕͟͞t͝͠͏̢҉̡i̴͏̴̡m̡̀͟͞e̴̴ ̶̷̶̡̛̛́̀̕͝f̸͟҉̶̸̴̴̛͟͞͠o҉r̷͏̶̕͜͠͠ ̶̡͜t̷͜͡h͏̧e̵̶͝҉̶̢̕͞ ͏̷̛͟͢͞͡͡n̕͠҉͘͏̶̕͜ę̕͡x̶̶̷̨͢t ̶̢̨̧̛́͘͘͢͠s͘̕͢͡͠͠t҉̶͞͏̵̴̸͟o͠͠͡ry̵̨̧͘͠͡͏̧ ̀̕

And then I pass out.

I stand in diavolo office as I look at the new girl up and down. "Everyone this is Ume let's welcome her with open arms." Diavolo says as he puts a arm on Ume shoulder. I look around at the brother. "Lucifer, Satan, Asmo , Beel , and belphie." I look at the brothers and then back at the girl.

She was pretty no doubt but I just had bad feeling

She was pretty no doubt but I just had bad feeling. Not with her begin here. I had a bad feeling with the way Satan was actually blushing over her.