C̸҉͏̵͟ḩ̷̸̶͜͝p̷͜͝t̴̵̶̢̧̛̀͢͠͡ ̕͠1́҉̴̷́́͘̕1̢̀͘

I look at Satan angry as I watch him blush over the this new girl Ume

I look at Satan angry as I watch him blush over the this new girl Ume. nǫ̸̴̷̕t҉҉҉̶̴ ͘ý̕e̸̛͞҉̸̀t̸̢͘͜͡ ̸̛̕r̸̷̛̕͢͠e҉ad̢͘҉ȩ̶̕r͢͠͝҉̡ ͝yờ̶̷͢͞u̵̴͡͏ ̢͘͡͞͞can̢̛͠'̵̶̨͞t҉̴ ̵̧̡͡͞͝k͠҉̵͢i̴̢l̸̨͢l̡ ̷̛́͠͝ḩ̧̀̕e͏̷̵҉҉͠r̶̀̕̕ . I touch my head and excused myself from the room. "She better watch her stuff she is in my territory." I think as I leave the demon lord castle going back to the house of lamination.

Once I reach the house I go to my room. It was dark in gloomy. Paintings and drawing all over the wall. I want a tad bit crazy before and after this was the after math. I sigh and plop down on the bed. U҉̀́͡m̸̡̧͝҉͝e̴̢҉͏̶̵͘͝͡ ̴̛̕͘͜͝͝w̸̵̨̡̢i̛l̡̛l̴̨̀͢͞͡ ̢͜͝͡͝͏҉͜c͏҉̀̕ǫ͏̀nt̴̶̷̨̛́́͢͞͡i̸̧̡͘̕͟͡͏n͠͞u͝͠e ́̕͜t̨̨͟o̵ ̷̀͝b҉̴͜͟͜͠ę̛̛͘͘ ̷̡̡̡͘͜͡͞͞i̢͏̵́͞n͏̴́̕͝ ̕t͡҉̸̨̧̛̀́he̡̡͞ w̸̵̶̧͟͟҉̵̶͢ą̵̵̶̢́́͜͝ý̴̶̵̡͝͠͞͏̸ ̵́͢҉̨̢͜ún͏̶̸̵̨́̕͘͡͠l̷̡̡̢̕͏̷͝e͠҉s҉̴̀̕͘͟͠s̷̴̢̧̨̀͘͜͝҉ ̢̧͢͟͠͠y̨̛ǫ̷̴̡͢͠͝u̴̷͘̕͟͞͞͝ ̶̛͜͡͞k̶̵̀i̧͘͟l̨͘͏̸̵̛͢͝͞l̡̕͞͏̸̕ ̧̢ḩ҉͏̵e͘͏̨̧̛̕r̕ ̀͏̸̧͞͡. While laying on the bed I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in." The door open reavling Satan. "Hey y/n you left abruptly after we met Ume just wanted to make sure you were ok." Satan ask as he puts a hand on my leg. "Im fine satan I was just ..tried." á̡̢̡̡͘͟͢͠҉̢́ǹ̡͘͟͡͠d̴̸̸̡̢̀͟͟͡ j̶͡e̕͠͡͏̵̛̛͡ą҉̵̢̛̛́̕͘͞͠͏l͢͞͝ớ̷̸̢͜͝ư̷̷͞͝͡s͏̴̶̴̨̧͘͜ ̨̢̡̛͡҉ơ͏̧́f͟͝ ̵͡͏̵̵̡̨̛́́U̸̴̶͢m̴͘͜͟͡ę̸̷̢҉̴̧. I watch as Satan runs my leg. "Well you know I will never betray you right." Satan says as he leans down kissing my leg. I blush. "O-of course Satan I know that."

Satan smile giving my leg a squeeze and then standing up. "Ume will be taking the room that's left to mine." yo̵͜͜͡ứ̴̴̢̀͟͝͠ ̵̷̷̸̸̢̡̨̢̢̛̀́͢͜͢͠͠m̷̧͏̵̴̷̶̕͝҉͘e̡҉̵̡̧́͞҉̶̴a҉̢̡ǹ̴̨͟ M̢̕͜͞҉̷̶̵̶̨̨̨̕̕͝á̶̶̢҉̛͜͠҉҉҉̸͡m̷̶̸̴̵̢̧̢̕͘̕̕͜͟͝͞͠͠m҉̸̵̶́͢͜o҉̸҉̸͘͜ņ̛̀͞ ̢̢̀͢͟ol̴d̷̴͡ ̸͏̶̨̡̛͡͞҉́b̷̴̢̧̀̀́̕͜͟͞͏̧̀é͜҉҉̴̵̕ḑ̸̛͟͢͢͟͞͞ŗ̷̡̧̨́҉̶̷̢̡̧̧̛̛͜҉́ó͡҉͏̢̡͟͝͞o҉̵̶̨̨͢͞҉̧̧҉̶̧̀͝m̶̡͡͏̷̸̨́͢͡. I smile. "At least she isn't in a room with you." I say as I pull Satan back onto the bed kissing him on the lips as I remove his shirt. ( Hah Wattpad I'm still gonna do lemons in my book 🤪 . Now let's continue )

🍋 Lemon scene 🍋

I pull Satan shirt off his head kissing his lips then his neck. He moans as his hands slide up my shirt touching my waist and moving upward. I kiss and suck on satan necks as he grabs my boobs through my f/c bra. I moan feeling Satan hands on my breast.

I break the kiss undoing satan pants as I pull them down. Satan kicks his pants off as he takes my shirt off. He kisses my chest and then down my body. He reach the waistband of my pants. He pull them down slowly reavling my f/c panties. Satan smirk. "I love it when you wear these." He slowy pull them down as he licks his lips. He then lifts my legs up kissing down my right leg and then kissing down my left leg.