Chpt 5

Seeing the bitch dead brought joy to my heart

Seeing the bitch dead brought joy to my heart. Seeing her bloody body on the ground I couldn't feel more excited. "Bring the stretcher over here." Diavolo said as him and Lucifer pick up Mary dead body. "Does anyone know how this happened." Lucifer as around.

I leave the scene smiling to myself as Lucifer ask questions and diavolo directed the ambulance. "She is finally dead and out of my way." I thought as I began to head home.

~

Reaching the house of lamination I throw my jacket straight on the couch. "Hehe now all I gotta do is be there for Levi and then he'll be mine." Y/n thought as she made her way to Levi room. Reaching his room I saw mammon and Satan standing outside his door. "Hey guys why are you by Levi's door." I ask. Mammon and Satan look at me with sadden expressions.

"You didn't hear the news." Mammon said. "Mary died , and ever since Levi found out about her death he hasn't taken it easy he won't leave his room , and he refuses to talk to anyone." Satan said as he look down at the ground. Y/n rolled her eyes. "Let me try." She said as she move past Mammon and Satan. "Don't even try it won't work." Mammon said.

But y/n still tried. She knock and there was no answer. She knock again.....And there was still no answer. Y/n began to get scared. "Levi it's me....y/n can you please open the door." She heard a muffle in his room. And then she heard shuffling. Levi then peek a eye out and look at y/n. "What do you want." He said. "Me , Mammon and Satan wanna make sure your ok." She said.

"I just lost my girlfriend what makes you think Imma be ok." Levi said and then after that he slammed his door. Y/n closed her eyes holding back her tears. "It's ok y/n let's just give him time." Mammon said as he took y/n by the hand and let her to the room. While walking to the room y/n thought "No mammon it won't be ok , cause I got blood on my hands for him."

Reaching her room mammon let her hand go. "Imma go back to my room but please don't bother Levi at the moment." Mammon said and then close y/n door. Once he close her door y/n broke down into tears. Falling on the floor she continue to cry. "Why does it feel like he hates me." Y/n thought as she continued to cry on the floor.

After a couple of minutes of crying y/n got up off the ground and went back to Levi room and this time she didn't knock or say anything she just immediately opened his door. But soon as she did she instantly regretted it.

There was Levi body hanging from the ceiling. Y/n let out the most blood curling scream ever. "AHHHHHHHH." Her scream cause mammon and Satan to run into the room. They saw Levi body hanging. Mammon threw up and Satan ran out of the room.

Tears were beginning to fall from y/n face until the room started to shift.

Everyone was spinning

Y/n vision started to blur

And then everything went black.

But before it did y/n saw white hair.

"One demon down 8 to go"

The white hair said.

And then y/n eyes open and there she was standing in diavolo castle surrounded by 12 people.

Lucifer

Mammon

Satan

Asmo

Beel

Belphie

Diavolo

Barabtos

Simeon

Luke

Solomon

And a new girl that was gonna add fire to the fuel.

But wasn't one demon brother missing.

To be continued......