Better Things

April 16, 2022
Kings Plaza Shopping Center📍
1:00pm....

𝕁𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕧:

________________________________

Me, Kayden and Setty was at the mall, I was getting some last minute stuff for my birthday trip and also getting Kayden some stuff. Me were sitting at the food court waiting for Kay, Ik Ik what your going say and I don't care. This nigga had people all in my DM's blowing my phone up threatening me to let Kay see the baby and to unblock him and I was genuinely scared for my life.

"Wassup", Kay said dapping Setty up. He tried to hug me but I moved away from him because what did he think this was. "Imma go to the bathroom and I'm taking Kayden with me", Setty said walking away with the stroller.

"I don't appreciate you having niggas and bitches in my DM's threatening me", I said crossing my arms. "Look all I did was post on my story for help", Kay said siting next to me. "That's your problem all you do is run to the internet, instead of talking to me", I said. "How If you block me", He asked. "If you would've checked, You would have seen that I unblocked you 3 days ago", I said.

"My bad, Imm tell everybody to back off", He said. "Thank you", I said. "So y'all back together?", Setty asked walking back over to us. "No, But we cool", I said getting up. "We gotta slide to the studio, So we gonna talk to you later", Setty said. "Rd bye, Be safe", I said as they walking away.

I threw my food away, Then I continued on shopping.

@Jheneeeee._✅ Posted 4 Hours Ago

_✅ Posted 4 Hours Ago

Swipe