Wtf

June 21st, 2022
Jhene's House📍
1:05pm...

𝕁𝕙𝕖𝕟é 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕧:

________________________________

"Yo Jhene wtf", Kay yelled walking into my house.

"Imma need you to bring it down 3 notches talking to me", I said leaning back in my chair.

"Nah fuck that, Wanda on her way to the hospital with a broken jaw and a bruise face", Kay yelled.

"Your BITCH deserves it, So fuck outta my face and gtf out my house", I said getting up.

He wouldn't leave and kept on cursing me out, At this point he woke the baby up with all this yelling. Kayden busted out crying and I got even more upset because Kay hear Kayden crying and he still was yelling.

"Gtf on my house, Cause you wildin fr", I said pushing Kay.

He fell on the ground and I was about to rock his shit, But Dougie came over and pick me up then took me to my room. I heard Blu yell at Kay then I heard the front door open and close.

"On bro let me go", I said trying to wiggle myself out of of Dougie's grip.

"Nah Jhene chill", He said.

"I want my Mf baby, Let me go", I said.

"Calm down first, Kayden gonna sense that your angry", He said.

I thought about it and he was right, So I attempted to calm myself down. While I was doing that Setty brung me a ice pack for my fist and I started instantly icing my fist. My whole day was ruined, But at least I finally got my ones off on shorty.
_____
10 minutes later...

I was laying on my back in the bed and for some reason I started crying, I knew it was coming soon because it always happens when I'm mad. Imma big crybaby, So what and everyone know it too. I heard my room door open and close, I looked over and saw Andre walking over to me.

I got out the bed and instantly he picked me up and gave me a kiss, After that I wiped my tears because Andre always tell me "Pretty girls shouldn't cry over bum ass niggas".

"Wtf happened?", Andre asked still holding me.

"After you dropped me off Blu came and he told me not to come outside for some reason and I got suspicious so I look out the window and Kay, Wanda, Setty and Dougie arguing. At that point I was sick of Wanda and Kay so I went outside and beat Tf out of her", I said making Andre shake his head.

"What did I tell you?", Andre said.

"I'm sorry, But I had to get my anger that was build up from Wanda to be gone and I promise I'm done", I said sliding down off of Andre.