Hospital

March 17, 2022
Hospital📍
12:50pm

𝕁𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕧:

________________________________

I woke up due to the baby crying, I was laying on my side so I turned over and I instantly immediately. "Owww", I cried out. Not even 3 seconds later everybody heads popped up and they all looked at me. "What's wrong?", Blu asked. "You ok?", Dougie asked. "Wtf I thought all y'all was sleep", I said.

"We stay on point that's why", Setty said. "Setty how you get on the bed with Blu", I asked. "Ion know, But he need to gtf off", Blu said kicking him off of the bed. I looked over at the baby and he fell back asleep, I laid back and I completely forgot that Kay was behind me. "Awww look at the big happy family", BLove said. "Shut up dumbass hoe", I said.

"Stop cursing, The baby in here", I heard Kay mumble. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, Making them laugh. "That's right listen to daddy", BLove said. "Alright pack all y'all shit up and get out", I said. "Bruh look what you did, Now we gotta leave dummy", Blu said letting his bed down.

They packed they stuff up and grabbed they bags. "We'll call and check up on you and the baby", Dougie said. "Ok thank y'all for coming", I said. "You know we got you", Setty said. "Love y'all be safe", I said. "We will", They said before they left. Now I was bored and I couldn't do anything because I was still sore, I regretted making them leave.

"Kay", I whispered. "Hmm", Kay said. "I'm bored and I made Dougie and them leave", I said. "Why?", Kay said. "Cause BLove was talking shit", I said. "Go back to sleep or something", Kay mumbled. I looked behind me and this nigga fell back asleep, I sighed and slowly got out of the bed. That shit hurted I'm not gonna lie, But I had to do something cause I was not about to sit right here bored.

I went into the bathroom and untied my gown, I looked down and my cut and saw that 4 of my stitches popped. I sighed and left out of the room and went and found my nurse. "4 of my stitches popped", I said. "Ok come on, I'll have the doctor fix them", She said.
____

The doctor fixed my stitches and gave me medicine, The medicine made me high es and I was laughing at any and everything. I went back into the room, Kay was shirtless with the baby sleep on his chest. "Where you go?", Kay asked. "My stitches popped, So I had to get them fixed", I said sitting on the hospital bed.

Ion know why, But I started laughing and Kay was looking at me like I was crazy. "Wtf you laughing at", Kay asked putting the baby in his bed. "Ion know, But I'm high asf", I said. "You dead ass, Look me in the eye", Kay said. I looked up at him and instantly started laughing. "Umm ok, My momma said she gonna come after the baby have been home for 5 days because she's scared that she'll make him sick", Kay said sitting at the bottom of the bed.

"Why?", I asked. "Cause she said Kayden is premature and she wants him to finish developing before she see him in person", Kay said. "right", I said. "Duh", Kay said. "Don't get smacked, But anyways we getting in 3 days tomorrow", I said. "Shit's getting real", Kay said sighing. "Never in a million years will I have thought that I was going to be the first to get pregnant", I said. "It is what it is now", Kay said.

"Mmm", I said. "What if I fail as a dad?", Kay said. "You're not going to fail as a father", I said. "How you know?", Kay asked. "I can feel it in my gut", I said. "No but seriously, Thanks you giving me another chance even tho I was being complete idiot", Kay said putting his hand on my leg. "No problem", I said putting my hand over top of his.

My phone started ringing and it was a FaceTime call from Dougie.

~Incoming FaceTime call from Broskie😈~

Jhene: Wassup
Dougie: Ik you don't do the going back and forth on the internet, But after what your sister posted I think you should
Jhene: Hold on

I went to my sister's instagram page and look at the at the story she just posted, Now she had me fucked all the way up.

I did the only thing that was right, I started talking my shit back.

Dougie: Nah I'm not gonna lie ain't no coming back from that, She got embarrassedJhene: No because it's one thing to talk about me, But you brung my 1 day old son into itDougie: Shit somebody needs to fuck her up, Before I go over there my damn se...

Jhene: No because it's one thing to talk about me, But you brung my 1 day old son into it
Dougie: Shit somebody needs to fuck her up, Before I go over there my damn self
Jhene: Dead ass on my dead grandfather Imma send her ass to the emergency room, Watch me
Dougie: Make sure somebody record when you beat her ass, But anyways Imma talk to y'all later I gotta go do something
Jhene: Alright, Bye love you
Dougie: Love you too nae

Dougie hung up and I was frustrated and ever time I got to frustrated I started crying, So I got under the covers and laid down. I felt the bed dip behind me, Kay wrapped his arms around my waist and that's all it took for me to start crying. "I hate her so much", I say while crying. "I know I know, It's okay", Kay whispered. I was crying so hard that shit my my stomach hurt, So Kay started rubbing my stomach.

I eventually calmed down and now I was literally exhausted, I rolled over so now I was facing Kay. "Thanks", I whispered. "I got you forever, You know this", Kay said smiling showing his gap. I closed my eyes and laid my head on his chest and that helped me fall asleep.