Bahamas

April 18, 2022
Bahamas🇧🇸📍
2:10pm...

𝕁𝕙𝕖𝕟é 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕧:

________________________________

"Bitch we in the mf Bahamas", Leilani yelled. "Polo why you and Tjay look so mad", I asked. "That's just how my face is", Polo said with Tjay agreeing. "Smile", I said. All three of us were having a staring contest and I won because Polo started laughing first and Tjay started laughing because Polo was laughing. "I win", I said dancing around them.

"Gurl brung yo ass on, So we can get to the house and go have fun", Ice said. We got in the truck and drove to the Airbnb, it was only like 10 minutes away so we got there fast. "This shit lit, They gotta mf lazy river in this bitch", Polo said. "I ain't see all that on the website", I said walking outside. "They gave got the mf bottles in here", I heard Leilani yelled.

I ran into that kitchen so mf fast and saw Hennessy, 4148, Duse, Patron, 818 tequila on the counter. "I'm never leaving", I said jumping on the counter and dancing. Everyone started laughing and recording me, For once in my life I was actually having fun. "Yo I'm posting this on Instagram", Polo and Tjay said. My phone started ringing, I looked at it and saw that Kay was calling. "The baby daddy calling", Ice said.

~Incoming call from Kevin😐~

Jhene: What you want?
Kay: Who ever Andre is, He sent you flowers and gifts to your house?
Jhene: Nigga why you at my house?
Kay: Me and Dougie came to get Kayden some more pampers
Jhene: He ran through the pack I sent him already, Wtf y'all was feeding him because he's not supposed to eat regular food yet
Kay: Oh that's why he kept crying, He had a stomach ache
Jhene: Ion know why I left him with you, I should just asked Dougie and Blu
Kay: I didn't know don't get mad at me
Jhene: He got medicine in my bathroom, Call me later and don't give my son nothing else other that baby food

I hung up the phone, My whole mood was fucked up because of Kay and Ik he was doing it on purpose. "Nah don't let that nigga ruin your trip, Fix your face and go find your room. Then we gonna go out and shake some ass", Leilani said. "You right", I said smiling. "Y'all not finna shake nothing, But pop off", Polo said. We all went and found our rooms, Then started getting ready.
_______
@Jheneeeee._✅  posted 5 hours ago

_✅  posted 5 hours ago