Celebration

March 27, 2022
Studio📍
3:50pm

𝕁𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕧:

________________________________

I was at the studio with Lil Tjay, My manager and His manager and he was looking over my lyrics. "These lyrics go hard", Tjay said. "Thanks", I said taking the paper back. "So we gonna start recording next week and we'll take it from there", Tjay said. "Alright, Thanks for this opportunity", I said giving him a hug.

"You deserve it", He said. "Oh and my Album release party at Paradise Club tonight, You wanna come?", I asked. "For sure, Imma come through", He said. "Ard, See you later Tjay", I said leaving out. I got in my Mercedes and drove back home, I was like 10 minutes away when Kay FaceTime me. I answered and put the phone on my thigh, So the police wouldn't see it.

Kay: Where you at?
Jhene: Omw back home, Where are you?
Kay: I just dropped Kayden off at my moms house and Me and everybody about to go get our hair done and cut
Jhene: I should be ready by like 8
Kay: Ard when we done getting ready, We gonna come pick you up
Jhene: Rd, Bye love you
Kay: I love you too

I was already home by the time Kay hung up and my hairstylist was outside my house door, I parked the car then got out and open my house door. I took off my purse and stuff, Then I turned some music on and she started doing my hair.
_____
8:15pm...

I finally finished getting ready and Kay and them was almost her, My hairstylist was almost my photographer so she took my pictures before she left so I was all good. I had a room in my house that was for take pictures and shit.

@Jheneeeee._ posted 5 mins ago

_ posted 5 mins ago

Swipe

Swipe

Liked by @Icespice✅, @OfficialKayflocka, @Liltjay✅, @DougieB_✅ and 789k others

Caption: 𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒? 𝐼'𝓂 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽💋

~Comments~

@Icespice: 😍😍

@Officialkayflocka: All Mine😍🤩😟
^
🥰
@Kayflockfp: She raw as hell🤩

@User: She not even all that😑
^
I must be because, You stay in my mentions🤔

@DougieB_: My sis not one of them🥱
^
Period💅🏽

@LilNayyy: Damn I see why Kay like her😍

@Iheartjhene: Pressure🤩🥱

@user: 9:00 needs to hurry up, I'm ready for that album.

~View more comments~
____

Kay texted and said that they were outside, I grabbed my keys and purse then I left out.  "Yo is that Jhene", Dougie said recording me as I walked to the black truck. I did a lil twirl before getting in the truck and the driver drove off. I had to sit on Kay lap but I wasn't complaining. "You took your pain medicine?", Kay asked.

"Yea, So I should be good for the rest of the night", I said. He nodded, The driver started playing Kay's song PSA and I waited for that one part. "Big DOA Nigga!", I yelled making everybody laugh. "She most definitely was waiting for that one part", Setty said. "Duh!", I said before continuing to sing the song. "That's my girl", Kay said.

We made it to club, We got out and started walking to the entrance. The bouncer let us in and as soon as we walked in the DJ announced us. "We got Kay Flock, Dougie B, Setty B, Cblu, BLove and the guest of honor JHENE", The DJ said making everybody cheering. Of course Kay, Dougie, Setty had to throw up DOA and it was hella packed in this joint.

Kay wrapped his arms my waist to make sure I ain't fall or nothing and successfully made it to the VIP section. Lil Tjay and Ice spice was in the section, I walked over to them and gave them a hug. "Thank y'all for coming", I said. "I wouldn't miss your moment, You pushed me to start rapping all through high school", Ice Spice said. "You my bitch", I said smiling.

"Congratulations, Even Tho you probably gonna take my spot on billboard", Tjay said making us laugh. "There's food, Drinks and other stuff, Enjoy yourselves", I said. "Oh you know I am", Ice said. I walked my back over to Kay and them and I sat on Kay's lap. "What time is it?", I asked. "9:00", Blu said.

The DJ started playing Letter to Kayden from my album and like 20 seconds into the song I started crying. "Nigga you crying already", Dougie said. "Shut up", I said patting my face. I stood up and went look over the balcony. "My baby a superstar", Kay yelled. Tjay and some white man came over to us, Tjay got the mic and everyone went quiet.

"Jhene your a amazing artist and you deserve everything that's coming your way. So I got a gift for you and I think you're going like it, Columbia Records would like to sign you and if you accept sign this contract", Tjay said. I grabbed the Pen and signed the contract making the crowd cheer, Then I grabbed the mic.

"I would like to thank Tjay, Ice, BLove, Setty, Cblu, Dougie, My fans and my boyfriend Kay Flock for supporting me and helping me fulfill my career and to all my haters, FUCK ALL YALL BITCH I MADE IT", I said into the mic making everyone cheer me on. The DJ turned the music back on and I went back over to everyone.

"I'll see you in my office tomorrow morning", The CEO of Columbia records said. "Thank you and I'll will", I said smiling. I shook his hand and then he left leaving me with Ice. "Look At you, I love this for you", Ice said. "Thank, You and my grandfather were the main reason for me starting to sing", I said.

"Your grandad would be so proud of you, Cause I am", She said. "Awww your gonna make me cry", I said giving her a hug. "I think your man want you, So Imma see you later", Ice said leaving me. Kay came over to me and lifted my chin up to give kiss. "I love you," I said smiling. "I love you too", Kay said.

After that we continued turning up and even tho we was having fun, I couldn't wait to get back to my baby.