12.

I sighed quietly. I realized me and Eren still had a long way to go for our friendship to rise.

I finished the rest of my meal before throwing it away.

The door opened up to reveal my mom. "Hey sweetie!" Mom said happily.

"Hey mom. How was work?"

"It was great. I met this guy though... We're gonna go out tomorrow night after work. If that's okay..." Mom said quietly.

I studied her for a second before rolling my eyes. "I don't mind mom. You're a grown adult."

"I know! But still..." Mom said quietly.

"It's fine." I tell her calmly.

"It smells like mc donald's." Mom said softly.

"Yeah I ordered some for me and Eren."

"Oh he was over? You guys didn't do anything right?" Mom raised a brow.

"Seriously mom? No. It was for our project and so we can get to know eachother."

Mom laughed before waving me off. "I was kidding."

I nodded at her with a small smile. "Alright well I'm gonna go shower. I'm so sweaty." Mom sighed.

"I can tell." I responded, giving her a look.

Mom rolled her eyes before kissing my cheek. "Night."

"Night." I said calmly.

I turned off all the lights while mom went into her room. I finally went upstairs and shut the door. I sighed quietly relaxing into my bed, wearing my comfortable clothes.

It was a long boring day. And I'm a little bit stressed about the Romeo and Juliet shit. It's so boring and confusing since it's my first.

Thank god I'm not doing it alone though...

I was lying there for a bit, listening to the shower below me run quietly. It's annoying I can hear it but whatever.

I couldn't fall asleep for some odd reason but maybe it was for a specific reason...

I say that because something was thrown at my window.

I got up and looked at my blinds for a second. Is it raining maybe? I slowly opened them up but I was met with the light from Eren's room bright and directed towards me.

He was using a flash light. He had something in his hand and threw it at my window again. I rolled my eyes but wondered what the heck did he want?

I opened my window up and raised a brow. "Was it necessary to throw another one when you can clearly see I saw you?" I raised a brow.

"I'm really not in the mood for the attitude. Can I come over?"

My eyes widened slightly. "W-Why?" I raised a brow.

"I need.. To get away from my own room." He said quietly.

I studied him from the window before saying, "I guess. But my mom can't know you're coming in."

"Not a problem. Move out the way." He said calmly.

I raised a brow before moving out of the way.

He slowly started to come out of his window. "That's dangerous." I said quickly.

"Relax." He responded.

I reached my hand out for him. He stared at it before taking it calmly.

I helped pulling him over and he kinda dived inside but got in normally.