61.

It was in the afternoon when I got home and finally got off the phone. I felt bad that I kept them up pretty late, but I don't think they cared we were laughing so much so it doesn't matter.

Anyway... I hid what I got for a Levi behind my back when I opened the door. I knew he would be back.

When I opened the door, Levi was pacing back and forth.

"Uh... Levi?" I asked as I walked over to him, shutting the door. "What's wrong?"

Levi gasped and walked over to me. He slapped me. Hard.

What. The. Fuck. Did. I. Do?!

"Levi!" Isabel said.

"You scared me!" Levi glared at me.

"Huh?! I'm confused."

"Sorry Eren. Furlan suggested that you were out with someone and Levi got nervous..." Isabel said as he grabbed Levi's face to turn him to look at her. "Calm down, deep breaths."

"Out with someone..." I repeated. "Levi I don't even know anyone here." I mumbled.

"So then why would you go by yourself?!" Levi swatted Isabel's hands away and turned to me.

"Because I wanted to explore, can I not?"

"The attitude is making me think you're cheating on me! Again!"

"Again?!" Isabel said and gasped. "That's why you got so nervous!"

"Again?" Furlan said out of nowhere.

My breath hitched. Fuck this is his fault Levi is angry with me.

But I have to stay calm. I have to be the bigger person or else Levi might leave me.

"I wasn't with anyone, I promise." I grabbed Levi's hand, holding onto the bag with my free hand.

Levi studied me for a second before grabbing my chin. He turned my head and pulled my shirt down, stretching it kinda. He then checked the other side of my neck, most likely checking for a hickey.

"Upstairs, now." He glared at me.

"Okay..."

When we made it upstairs I put the bag down. "Take your shirt off, hurry up. If I see anything you can leave this house and go home."

"Uh okay...?" I pulled my shirt up and held it. "Levi I'm seriously I wasn't with anyone. And also I was on call with Jean, Connie, and Sasha."

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not, you can check the recent calls on my phone. Here take it." I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I unlocked it before giving it to him.

Levi slowly took the phone and studied it, going through apps. He then let out a heavy sigh. "Okay. I believe you."

"Okay..." I said quietly. "Levi... Can I ask you something?"

"What?" He said as he gave me my phone back,

"Do you trust me..?"

He bit his lip and turned away. "Im still trying to forgive you so not really."

I felt my heart break. I know I don't deserve forgiveness right away but my heart still aches for it.

But because I know better, I'll just have to wait for him to trust me. I sighed and sat down on the bed. "Okay... But atleast believe in your own reasons... Not because someone told you I could be doing it."

"Right." Levi mumbled. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine."

"But I'm not sorry for hitting you. You could've told me you went out..."