75.

Levi's POV

"Ngh... Don't bite too hard..." I moaned softly as he licked my neck, then down to my chest, biting my chest.

He somehow was able to fondle with my chest, and if you can fondle with another guys chest you're very strong.

It felt nice though.

Eren bit down softly, biting for awhile then licked where he left a hickey. He then kissed my nippes before sucking on them softly. He then tugged on it with a smirk on his lips.

He sat up and spoke, "You look so beautiful Levi."

"Shut up." I whispered.

He slowly kissed me and I kissed him back. His lips were so soft... I really like kissing him.

But that ended when a knock on the door was made.

"EREN! LEVI! LETS GO TO THE POOL BEFORE DINNER!" Sasha said happily. "PLEASE!!"

"Ugh..." Eren said as he studied me. "Let's stay?"

"No I wanna swim! I haven't at all!" I pushed him off of me and then get up. I take my pants off. "Sure Sasha we're coming right now."

Eren frowned at me. "Seriously?"

"Very!"

We left out of the room after changing into our swimsuits. I heard Eren mumble, "Cockblock"

"Aw that's too bad!" Sasha giggled.

Eren mumbled something before we went to the other doors, knocking on them.

Finally we all were downstairs at the pool, only three girls were out there but other than that it was just us.

We all got into the pool and Eren, Jean, Connie, and Sasha started a splash wars. Of course Eren was winning, he had them drowning in the water.

But out of nowhere, Sasha went underwater and pulled Eren down. She then pushed his head down, basically keeping him under.

"Sasha you're gonna kill him." Armin and Marco both said, gasping.

"Good! He's an ass! He kept splashing me, only me!"

Out of nowhere, Sasha was pulled down and Eren was back up, breathing heavily. "Is this bitch crazy?!"

Everyone was laughing but something caught my eye...

"He's kinda cute... Should I get his number?" A blonde girl asked her friends.

"Which one?!" The red haired girl asked as she looked at us.

"The one with the long hair." She bit her lip.

"Yes go for it! Maybe even look cute in the water or something?" The other brunette said softly.

"Yes!" She said as she leaned into the wall, her boobs showing vividly.

I glared at the water for a second.

What the fuck.

"I'm gonna go over to him! Wish me luck girlies."

I scoffed.

Girlies?! Yeah right. Even if he was single Eren isn't into those kind of girly girls. If anything, he likes any gender who doesn't stick out their body for attention.

The girl walked in the water before tapping on Eren's shoulder.

Eren turned around, putting his hand on Sasha's face to get her away from him.

"Yes?" He asked with a raised brow.

Stay calm Levi, stay calm.

"Uh..." She bit her lip and blushed slightly, everyone was watching her now.

"Uh oh. Someone's angry." Hanji nudged me.

"Not now." I said as I clenched my fists in the water.

Hanji and Erwin just laughed at me.

"Is it okay if I maybe get your number..? I think you're kinda cute and would like to get to know you."

Eren's eyes widened but he soon averted his eyes. "No."

"Oooo!" Connie and Jean said behind him.

"Why not?" She asked quietly. "Please? I'm a good girl..." She bit her lip as she's spoke seductively.

"Yeah sorry I'm dating someone. And I don't like girls who try to get attention. Thank's though."

She scoffed. "Whatever, you're not even that hot to be rejecting anyone."

"Thanks but I heard your conversation. I'm not an idiot." Eren said before turning away.

Little did he know, I was right infront of him now.

He jumped slightly but before he could say anything, I grabbed his neck and kissed him roughly, but softly at the same time.

Eren didn't even hesitate to kiss me back.

I peeked an eye open to see the girl filled with disgust.

"What a faggot." She said before swimming off.

"Oh hell no." Mikasa said as she took her rubber band off and then put it into a bun. "Sasha, we fighting or what?"

Sasha nodded as she put her hair into a bun too.

"OHHH FIGHT DOWN!" Jean and Connie said, high-fiving.

I pulled away from Eren, not upset that a fight was gonna go down, I hope they beat their ass.

"Girl we don't want to fight you." The red haired said.

Sasha and Mikasa got out the pool. "Yeah then you can stay out of it. I wanna fight the bitch that called my friend the f-slur. Get out and I'll rock your shit."

The three of them scoffed. "Don't call my boyfriend a faggot. And you're not even that hot to be trying to gain anyone's attention." I spat angrily.

The three girls got out the pool. "Fine we can fight. I'm not scared. I'll fight all of you girls."

"Mikasa beat her ass!" Hanji said as she stared angrily at the girls, obviously upset that her girlfriend has to get into a fight for some childish bitch.

Mikasa stepped up to the girl and was about to hit her but out of nowhere, Kuchel stopped her.

"Ladies, please do not call my son the f-slur. If I hear it again, believe me, i'll get you kicked out of here so fast." Carla said from behind them.

"Your son?" The blonde one asked as she turned to Carla.

"Yes my son." She smiled at him.

"Who brings their mom to vacation." The red hair said as she laughed.

"Uh bitch I know you're not talking." Sasha spat and pushed her back.

"Listen do you want us kicked out of here or not?" Kuchel whispered.

"No. But I'm not gonna let some whore call my friends a faggot." Mikasa said angrily.

"Tch. Let's go girls." The brunette said and pulled them away.

"Fucking idiots." I said angrily.

Eren turned back to me. "Hey, can you do that thing again?"

"What thing?" I glared up at him, still angry.

"The choking thing? It was kinda h-"

"No." I turned away. "I'm leaving."

"Aw Levi don't be like that!" Kuchel said. "Just because some whore said some bullshit doesn't mean it should ruin your day."

I didn't say anything as I got out the pool and walked past my mom and Carla. "Well too bad it just did. Just let me sleep on it so tomorrow can be a blast." I mumbled.

Everyone was quiet as I finally cleaned myself off. I then took the towel upstairs and back to the room.

I'm not gonna be angry... I'm not. It's not his fault.