33.

Levi's POV

It was Christmas EVE EVE. The day before Christmas Eve.

This whole winter break has been so annoying! Why? Because Eren is so annoying!

He will not let me get any rest in the morning. Like now.

I was asleep when this thing came onto me.

"Levi! I got a puppy look!" Eren said and got onto my bed. "Come on! Wake up! You can sleep in tomorrow!"

I groaned as I sat up. "No I can't asshole. It's Christmas Eve Eve which means my mom is gonna need help around here."

"You'll be alright." He winked. "Anyway, come on! Meet our new baby."

I glared at him. "Excuse me."

"Geez take a joke." He rolled his eyes. "Anyway, it's a guy dog."

I looked down on my lap to see there was in fact a baby puppy. His fur was white and his cheeks were chubby.

I smiled slightly and started to pet his fur. "What's his breed."

"It's a chow chow. I bought it yesterday."

I slowly looked up at him. "Chow chow...?"

He rolled his eyes. "They're expensive. They're chinese dogs..."

"How expensive?!"

"Well he was 2,000 dollars... And for the rest of his stuff was like 3,000 more."

"So you spent 5,000 dollars?!" I glared at him.

"Yup! And I'm happy about it." He said softly. "Oh and his tongue it's blue! It's so cool."

Eren really did seem so excited. It was kinda funny.

I looked down at the baby chow chow and rubbed its stomach. "He's cute." I said calmly.

"I know. What should we name him?" Eren asked calmly.

"It's your dog so figure it out." I said softly.

"No I want your help with it." Eren said quietly as he moved closer towards me. He sat besides me and put his hand on the dogs stomach where my hand was at.

Our hands were touching ever so slightly...

"Fine." I said quietly. "Well it's a white dog... You got him in winter... So why not name him winter? Or maybe even Frosty..."

Eren studied my face for a second. He moved closer and kissed me on my lips.

I blushed slightly and slowly kissed him back. He then pulled away. "You're so cute." He said quietly. "I like Winter."

I smiled at that. "The it's settled! His name is Winter."

Before Eren could say anything, the door opened up to reveal a scowl on Carla's face. "Levi could you believe that? He bought a dog without my permission and he went to go pick it up late at night."

I slowly turned my head to face Eren. "Seriously?!"

"Yeah. I was gonna ask you to go but you weren't answering your phone so..." Eren shrugged.

I rolled my eyes. "He got up like at 11:45 and left the house. Then he told me when he got back he had a surprise for me and then he pulled out the puppy." Carla sighed. "You're crazy Eren."

"Mom, this puppy is perfect for you. You're complaining now but when you feel lonely you'll be so in love with him."

"Probably." She mumbled. "He is a cutie... Found a name yet?"