Longing for your love, still

I dreamt of you today, and when I woke up, I saw myself crying. The vividness of the dream brought back a flood of emotions and memories. It reminded me of how much I miss you and how deeply I long for your presence in my life. I hope you're doing well, even though we're no longer together. Despite the pain, I genuinely wish for your happiness.

I admit, I still can't stop myself from stalking you on everything you have. It's an unhealthy habit I know, but it's my feeble attempt to stay connected to your world. I wonder if you've moved on, if there are suitors vying for your attention. You always had that magnetic charm, and I remember you mentioning how people were drawn to you. I knew it from the start, and I always believed you deserved the best.

We had our fair share of ups and downs, and I never thought we would end up like this, going our separate ways. Despite everything, my love for you remains unchanged. It's a love that lingers in my heart, refusing to fade away. If the day comes when you find someone new, I hope I've already found the strength to move on. Because even now, the pain still pierces my soul. I miss you so much, and I can't deny it.

Yeisha, you're an incredible person, and I always saw the immense potential within you. I believed that you would thrive and find happiness with someone else, someone who could give you the love and support you deserve. It hurts to think about it, but if that's what it takes for you to be truly happy, then I'll accept it. My love for you runs deep, and I will always cherish the memories we shared.

As time goes by, I hope that wounds will heal, and the ache in my heart will gradually subside. I know that life moves on, and so must I. But please know that a part of me will always love you. It's a bittersweet realization, but it's the truth. I miss you every day, and I yearn for the day when the pain becomes a distant memory.

I love you, Yeisha. Even though we're apart, those three words still hold so much meaning. They echo through my thoughts, a constant reminder of the love I felt and still feel for you. It's a love that surpasses distance and time, and I hope you find your own happiness, even if it's without me.