Hers

I'm sorry if I ruined your friendship with Gab. But I never said anything bad about you to him. I told you countless of times that you can check on my account to see what it is that I said. All i ever said was to check up on you and tell him that i missed you. I never wanted him to insult you, i never meant for him to tell you a bunch of things that can hurt you. All i wanted was to know if ever you'll come back or if you missed me too. I overthink a lot and he was the only connection you and i had for each other. I didn't mean to ruin things between you. I tried asking him to apologize and fix it but he kept saying the same thing. That it was his own opinion and he told it to you but you said he never said anything about that and I believe you. I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked him to check up on you...

Regarding me cheating on you. You can think whatever it is that you want even though I never really did it. I know you're too stubborn to even accept the fact that I didn't do it because someone already got to you in your mind... I know that no matter what I say or no matter what I do that won't change... I know who you are. I'm sorry, I already told you the truth... I didn't cheat on you. You know my only account is the one I used to message you. Even the one who accuses me of cheating on you knows about it because we talked there way before we happened. At least ask them what date it was created, the account... Because I'm sorry, I did a lot of things that weren't considered good but I would never cheat on someone that I love... You can keep telling people how bad I was and how wrong I treated you, you can tell them all my insecurities and the things i never liked about myself... But I wouldn't do the same, because i loved you. Every part of me knows that I loved you wholeheartedly and it knows that only if we ever fought until the end we would've worked out...

I'm sorry, i love you yeisha.