The Numbness

Hello Guys,

This is Mansi. I have kind of forgotten how to address the start of my stories because it's been a long since I published any story. Also, I suck at summaries. So let us start with Chapter 1. Also, this is very different from what they will be showing on screen. Plus this is how imagined I, Tara's reaction to Dhruv dying. An important note at the end. Also, I know I have been gayab from the forum, this was the reason.

P.S.- I HAVE CHANGED THE TIMELINE AND EVENTS ACCORDING TO THE DEMAND OF THE STORY.

TARA'S ROOM, EVENING

Tara kept pounding on the door of her room, begging everyone to let her out of the room. She was scared of what they will do to Dhruv. And knowing that her brother would not help her was not letting her rest even for a minute.

"Open Door! Open the door! Please, someone, open the door!" Tara said as she continued to pound on the Door of her Room. It was as if no one was outside her room. And it was the truth that there was no one outside her room, even the Guards. Tara was locked in her room with no one to listen to her.

Whereas Anusuya returned to the place when she came to know what was happening in the palace in her absence. Anusuya came across Sukanya who stopped immediately after seeing Anusuya standing in the corridor.

“Sukanya!” Anusuya called out Sukanya who ran towards Anusuya and hugged her. Sukanya didn't care about her status anymore. She was scared of all things happening in the Raj Mahal.

“What happened Sukanya?" Anusuya asked Sukanya. Sukanya told her everything that happened in her absence. The more Anusuya heard the more she got angry with the people present in the palace and her worry for Tara increased. When she was returning to the palace she thought things wouldn't be so bad.

Anusuya ran towards Tara's room. As she turned around the corner toward Tara's room. she noticed that no one was present there. The closer she got to Tara's room. She heard Tara screaming for someone to open the door. She ran towards Tara's room and came to stand in front of it.

“Tara!” Anusuya called. Tara who had finally given up and sat down on the floor crying her back to the door heard Anusiya Calling her. Tara quickly stood and turned towards the door.

“Anusiya!” Tara called her out.

“Tara!” Anusuya said from outside.

“Anusuya! Please get me out of the room. No one is listening to me, please get me out! Please! I want to reach to Dhruv before they do anything to him” Tara said from inside the room.

“I am trying Tara! I am trying! The door is jammed. I don't have enough strength to open it. Let me call someone for help.” Anusuya said trying to open the door.

“No Anusuya No. Don't call anyone for help. They will go and tell Pitashree. And you wouldn't be able to help me then. Just keep trying, I am ready to wait.” Tara said. Anusuya put all her strength into opening the door.

“It's open. Tara back off I am opening the door.” Anusuya said pushing the door open. Tara moved back from the door. The moment the door opened Anusuya looked at Tara's disheveled appearance. Most of her jewelry was gone. She had a cut on her neck, eyes red and puffy from all the crying.

Tara bolted out of her room the moment the door opened, she did not even stand for a minute to thank Anusuya. The only thing that occupied her mind was that she had to reach Dhruv. Anusuya ran after Tara following her till she reached the courtroom. Tara ran through the corridors of the palace towards the courtroom. She came to a standstill at the entrance of the courtroom, when she heard her brother say that he has killed Dhruv.