The Hope

Hey guys,

I am back with the last chapter of this story. This story is so close to my heart and also the very first story that I have ever completed. Me and my commitment issues. But anyway epilogue is coming soon. This story was named after a specific line related to this chapter do comment if you find it lol. (easiest find ever)

As always ignore grammatical errors and typos. 

XXX

COURTROOM-DAY

As Tara clung to her brother, seeking comfort in the wake of the shocking revelations, Maharani entered the courtroom, as the news of Senapati's treachery reached Maharani, who wasted no time in making her way there. Her eyes fell upon the scene unfolding before her - Senapati standing in disgrace, Tara in tears, and Maharaj with a resolute expression.

Fueled by a mix of anger and sorrow, she stormed into the room, her eyes fixed on Senapati, who stood there, his face still bearing the red marks of Tara's slaps. Without a moment's hesitation, Maharani slapped Senapati on the face, her voice filled with fury, "You have destroyed my children's lives! How could you betray their trust and bring such pain upon them?"

Anusuya, Mahaveer's wife, stepped forward, trying to hold back Maharani, as she was about to deliver another blow. "Please, Maharani, let the authorities handle this," Anusuya urged, concerned for her mother-in-law's well-being.

Maharaj spoke up, his voice firm and unwavering. "Senapati Samrat Singh, you are no longer the Senapati. You have betrayed the trust of the kingdom and your own family. You shall relinquish all your titles, property, and possessions immediately. From this moment on, you are no longer associated with the royal family."

Senapati's face contorted with anger and disbelief, but he knew he was powerless against the consequences of his actions. He had lost everything - power, respect, love, and trust. His trial was announced, and the punishment for his heinous crimes would be delivered in two days.

Maharaj continued, "Your trial will take place in two days, where you shall be held accountable for your crimes. You will be punished according to the severity of your actions, and no one who attempts to shield you from justice shall be spared either."

The gravity of the situation settled upon the courtroom, and the atmosphere was filled with tension and apprehension. Senapati's actions had not only shattered the lives of Tara and Mahaveer but had also tainted the trust and stability of the kingdom.

Tara stood beside her brother, her emotions still raw and tears streaming down her cheeks. Mahaveer held her close, offering silent support and comfort. Maharani, though filled with anger, could not help but feel the weight of the pain her children were enduring.

The guards escorted Senapati out of the courtroom, and the reality of his betrayal continued to reverberate throughout the kingdom. Maharaj addressed the gathered audience, his voice firm, "We must remain steadfast and united during these trying times. Justice will be served, and we will rebuild what has been broken."

Maharani, still trembling with anger and sorrow, nodded at Maharaj's decision. She knew that there could be no mercy for such a grave betrayal that had harmed her beloved children. Tara, who was still in her brother's embrace, wiped away her tears and looked at her parents. Though heartbroken and wounded, there was a glimmer of hope in her eyes, knowing that the truth had been revealed, and justice would be served.

As the proceedings came to an end, the courtroom cleared out, leaving behind an atmosphere of somber reflection. The kingdom awaited the trial of Senapati Samrat Singh, where the truth would be laid bare, and justice would be sought for the destruction he had wrought upon the lives of those he once called family.