The Anger

Hello's to everyone.

I am back with the next chapter and late too but anyway the update is here. This chapter is somewhere in the middle of week 3. I tried my best to write the confrontation scene but I am not good at it. So, please forgive me for any mistakes that I made. And I am not satisfied with this chapter. But here goes nothing.

As always ignore grammatical errors.

XXX

PALACE GARDEN - DAY

Tara sits on a stone bench near a tranquil pond, lost in her thoughts, her gaze fixed on the shimmering water. The weight of her grief seems heavier than ever, weighing down her heart. In the distance, she notices Sukanya, running towards her with a gleeful smile on her face. Sukanya hops onto the bench beside Tara, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Didi, you won't believe what Bhai ji and I did that day! We explored the entire city together!" Sukanya says as she sits beside her. Tara's attention shifts from her introspection to Sukanya's lively presence. She turns to face the young girl, offering a faint smile.

"Sukanya, please tell me all about it. I would love to hear every detail." Tara says smiling. Sukanya's eyes light up as she begins to recount the cherished memories.

"Well, Didi, first we went to the bustling marketplace. Bhai Ji bought me my favorite sweets, and we laughed so much as we tried to eat them all. Then, we wandered through the streets, discovering hidden corners and encountering street performers. Bhai Ji even joined in and danced with them!" Sukanya says comically as she explains everything about that day. Tara listens intently, a mixture of joy and sadness washing over her.

"It sounds like you both had an incredible time. I'm grateful that Dhruv created those beautiful memories with you." Tara says smiling lightly, a hint of sorrow in her voice. Sukanya senses the hint of sorrow in Tara's voice and reaches out to hold her hand.

"Didi, I wish you could have come with us too. Bhai ji always spoke about wanting to roam around the city with you, to explore it together. He loved you so much." Sukanya says as she remembers how much Dhruv had missed Tara that day. Tara's eyes well up with tears, and she squeezes Sukanya's hand, finding solace in her innocent presence.

"Oh, Sukanya, I wish I could have experienced that with Dhruv. We had dreams of wandering through the city, discovering its secrets. But time slipped away from us, and now he's gone." Tara says as her eyes get teary. Sukanya offers a gentle smile, her voice filled with compassion.

"I understand, Didi. Life can be unpredictable, and sometimes, we don't get the chances we desire. But the love and memories you shared with Bhai ji will always be a part of you. Hold onto them tightly." Sukanya says looking at her. Tara nods, tears streaming down her face, a mixture of grief and gratitude within her.

"You're right, Sukanya. I'll cherish the moments we had and keep Dhruv's love alive within me. Thank you for reminding me of that." Tara says wiping her tears. They sit together in silence, the sounds of nature enveloping them. The gentle breeze rustles through the trees, offering a sense of peace and serenity.

"Sukanya, thank you for sharing your memories with me. They mean more to me than you can imagine." Tara says voice filled with gratitude. Sukanya's eyes twinkle with warmth and affection.

"You're welcome, Didi. I'll always be here for you, just like Bhai Ji wanted." Sukanya said as she wrapped her arms around Tara.

As they sit side by side, their hearts connected through the bond they shared with Dhruv, Tara finds solace in Sukanya's presence. The ache in her heart lightens slightly, knowing that the love she had for Dhruv and the memories they made together will forever remain cherished. In Sukanya's company, Tara discovers a flicker of hope for brighter days ahead.