Chapter 20 Hot Spring City in the Sky

"Good night? Are you going to rest so early?" Sein scrubbed his hair and came out of the bathroom, just in time to hear Cillin saying goodbye to Reese.

Xilin turned his head with a delicate expression.

Sein was curious, so Xilin told Reese's deeds without any psychological burden.

Sein: "...he is really a genius."

Xilin: "Aren't you worried?"

Sein said sadly: "Oh, he is really worrying."

Xilin was silent for a moment: "As an elder brother who grew up together, I I didn't see any worries on your face."

Sein said lightly: "As the person Reese trusts the most at this stage, he probably wouldn't have thought that you would publicize his embarrassing stories so soon." Finally, Husband and

wife The two looked at each other, and finally couldn't help breaking their merits, and didn't continue to talk about Reese.

A few nights ago, because neither of them had adapted to the life of sleeping together, the two turned off the light and covered the quilt silently after taking a shower. But after all, I am an adult, and it is a pity to end the day with sleep too early.

This night, Xilin took the lead in ending the regular routine of elementary school students, leaving Alpha behind, and groping all the way to the study next door, working hard to support his amnesia partner.

Tiger conducts work reports by email every day.

Reese's matter was settled, and Lilian's twists and turns were over, but one of the three clients that had been negotiated before gave up halfway. The reason given by the other party was that he had lost the reason to change the taste of the pheromone.

He took a few glances at the client's preliminary test information—the smell of paint.

A small number of people will like this kind of taste, but it is usually linked to some pathogenic factors, and the vast majority of people are still insensitive. Moreover... The client's pheromone smell is almost pungent, and not many people can stand it. It is said that occasionally, because the astringent was not used in time, the client himself almost couldn't stand the pungent smell. smell.

The photo on the information is a handsome young man with black hair and dark eyes, thin cheeks, bangs hanging softly covering his brows, his eyes are down, and his expression is slightly reserved.

Xilin stared at the photo for a long time, feeling strangely familiar.

Name: Eugene Nelson.

He thought about it for a while, and confirmed that he had never heard of the name.

Eugene's decision to abandon the application has come into effect, and Tiger has also begun to contact the new client who is waiting for the position. They don't need to delve into the client's thoughts, and they must respect them. Xilin quickly closed the email, and seeing that it was getting late, he didn't continue. He turned and went back to the room, only to find that Sein had already fallen asleep.

He walked lightly, slowly moved to the bed, and got into the hot blanket.

The next day, in view of the doctor's order to get more in touch with familiar things, Sein improvised and strongly asked Xilin to take him to the place where they had dated to find feelings.

"Maybe I can remember something?" Just like the bar incident he remembered a few days ago, and the vague impression of picking up and dropping off Omega on a rainy day, it was all due to the influence of real life.

Xilin agreed, and quickly made a route from Capital University to the "slum" community.

Sein looked at the travel schedule and pondered for a long time, and asked: "Is there no special place?"

School and community? ! What kind of a date is that?

Xilin tried hard to think about it, and suddenly his eyes lit up: "The community garden?"

Sein: "..."

Xilin's expression faded a little: "We occasionally take a walk together after dinner."

Sein couldn't believe it: "The capital is The romantic city of Silver Star is full of holy places for lovers, why is our love route so...thin and barren? Isn't there some unique, memorable, or expensive places?" Xilin stopped talking

.

Sein was inexplicably stared at: "Water Park, Margaret Clubhouse, Sky Hot Spring... Have we been to these places?"

Xilin looked down for a while: "Yes, I have."

Sein let go Tone: "I made up my mind a long time ago that I will bring the person I like in the future... Cough, I really took you there."

Xilin didn't answer.

Sein: "How about we go for a walk? The underwater park is a little far away, how about going to the air hot springs that are closer?"

Xilin hesitated: "Air... hot springs?"

Sein: "Let's go, just go there. The other two I'll go to this place later."

Alpha made a final decision and decided on today's course of action.

Xilin quickly looked up information about the destination while Sein was changing clothes.

The hot spring city in the air is located in the east of the capital star, and it only takes more than half an hour to get there by airship.

This is not a real suspended city, but the designer is a genius. He used four huge ice crystal pillars to support an artificial hot spring city covering an area of ​​thousands of square meters, and erected a huge umbrella-shaped water circulation in the center of the hot spring. facility.

Like a waterfall, the warm water slides down the "umbrella bone" and rushes into the pool. Lying on the edge of the pool wall, you can also look at the beautiful scenery of the sky and overlook the street and cityscape. If it is night, it is a great visual enjoyment.

Someone once hailed it as a pioneering work of the century, but regretted that it was just a toy for the rich.

The hot spring city is not big, and there are only a handful of guests who actually receive it every day. Most of the warm pools have been reserved, and only a few small pools that are not very spacious are open to the public.

"This is a waste of resources."

Sein shook the gold card in his hand: "No, it is to ensure the quality of high-end services."

They arrived at their destination at six o'clock in the evening, and the waiter led them to Karl In the large warm pool contracted by the Vader family all the year round.

The couple changed into bathrobes and lay down together in the warm water of the pool. Xilin was lying on the wall of the pool, looking at the brightly lit city below with green eyes, and the eyes were shining with light: "It's so beautiful."

Sein came over and replied in a low voice: "Have we taken a photo together here?"

Xilin After thinking for a while: "No."

Sein frowned slightly, as if he was a little puzzled.

Xilin tilted his head: "Do you remember anything?"

——No memory.

Sein: "If I can't remember it all the time, will you be sad?"

Xilin pushed Sein away and swam in the water: "No."

Sein: "Why? I forgot about you!"

Xilin got out of the water: "Aren't you with me now?"

Sein was taken aback: "..."

——That's true.

Xilin calmly said: "Your amnesia didn't cause me too much trouble, so don't worry, I will accompany you to remember slowly."

Sein nodded, a little moved, he looked at Xilin, who was reddish from the steam. Xilin: "Huh

?"

Sein swam over, took Omega's hand, and slowly peeled off the bathrobe with a firm force.

"Don't take care of my feelings." Sein said seriously: "There is no need to see each other between partners."

Before the dazed Omega could react, he was stripped cleanly. The wet bathrobe was loose and loose, and it was easily torn apart in Alpha's hands. In the dense water vapor, a large piece of white skin can be vaguely seen.

Sein said calmly: "Don't worry, I will get used to it."

Xilin: "..."