Chapter 48 The Vacant Rose

It took several years of discussion before the words could be settled, which shows the weakness of the two people in terms of relationship. If the marriage of Sein Kalwid is considered a success, then the marriage of Silver Star is really worrying.

Sein understood Xilin's eyes, felt speechless to argue, turned around and went back to the study silently.

At this time, the doorbell rang.

Xilin looked at the time, wondering who would be visiting at this time. He opened the door and saw a dejected Omega.

"Reese?"

Reese smiled weakly: "Sister-in-law, let me come and see you."

Xilin thought to himself: In fact, he and Sein are on the same level in terms of relationship, but it seems that many little Os have incomparable trust He is very eager to talk to him when he sees him.

It seems that he has to bite the bullet again and act as an emotional expert to mediate his little cousin's love.

"I promised him." As soon as he sat down, Reese sighed in a low voice. In just a few days, he seemed to have experienced a lot, so that the whole person exuded "glow of growth".

This sentence was nonsensical, but Cillin still understood: "Are you with Malawi?"

Reese nodded.

Cillin hesitated and said, "You don't look very happy."

Reese had heavy dark circles under his eyes, looked tired, and his eyes were empty, as if promising Malawi exhausted all his mind: "That's not true."

Cillin: " ..." He intimately poured a glass of water for his little cousin, waiting for him to say more.

Reese contemplated for a while before making a sound: "He said he would move in with me tomorrow. It's too soon, I don't think it's possible."

Xilin: "Oh, live together."

Reese picked up the water glass on the coffee table , Gululu drank a whole glass, with a tangled expression: "I'm not ready yet."

Unmarried Omega is always nervous about living with a lover for the first time, and Reese is no exception.

Xilin felt that he could understand his mood at the moment, but it was always difficult for others to take a stand on this kind of matter. Whether it was encouraging or stopping, no one knew what the final result would be.

Xilin said in the tone of a person who has been there: "I don't think you should ask me about this."

Reese blinked: "Why?" Xilin: "No elder

would welcome an Alpha to live in his Omega family."

Looking at him: "Elder? But I regard my sister-in-law as a friend!"

Xilin: "If you change the name, this sentence will be more convincing."

Reese immediately changed his words: "Xilin, you can't tell my brother, then Grandpa will Will know, and then everyone will know... Speaking of which, where is my brother?" "

He fell asleep."

Reese was silent for a moment: "The last time I came to your house, my brother was not here; this time he fell asleep again .You are not making trouble, are you?"

Xilin glanced at him lightly, and said: "No, we are fine."

Reese: "Is this how Alphas are after cohabitation? They don't see anyone for three days, and they don't see each other. accompany you."

Xilin said dumbly: "That's not true."

Reese looked worried and full of thoughts: "I don't like to do housework at home, and I don't like to get up early. It's too troublesome to have a good meal and even set up the cleaning AI, and I follow dramas and play games. Sometimes I don't like people around me." He said a long list in one breath, and finally came to the conclusion: "I may only be suitable for living alone." Xilin said with a blank expression, "

That's really not a healthy lifestyle."

After curling up his legs, Reese rubbed his body next to Xilin, and said eagerly, "I heard that Malawi's family is very strict. What if he asks me to get up early?

" The greatest violation of human nature. What happiness can there be in a married life where you can't stay in bed? But you can't tell others about this, you can only discuss it quietly with someone you trust.

Xilin looked at him with complicated eyes, because he is also a staunch "sleeping bed" party. If he is really asked to choose between Sein and Laying the bed... "

This issue is more complicated. You should talk to Malawi Talk."

"He is quite nice to me." Reese handed out the thermos bowl he had been holding since entering the door, "I make soup for me every day."

Xilin took the soup bowl, and started with a heavy hand, which was very heavy .

Reese: "Oh, I remembered, I came here to deliver soup."

Xilin: "..."

Reese: "Malawi lives nearby, and I just came out of his house. His cooking skill is getting better and better. It's getting better." Saying that, the yellow-haired Omega's face turned pale: "But I've already had several meals of chicken soup in a row. Why can't he change to another dish?"

Xilin was expressionless: "You should also talk to Malawi about this kind of thing." Omega, who was stuffed with a big bowl of chicken soup, no longer wanted to get entangled in his little cousin's emotional world.

The two fell into silence.

Suddenly, the lights in the living room dimmed.

Xilin was stunned, the lighting system was out of order? In Capital Star, the most common home system, the error rate is as low as 0.0001%. Whenever there is a possibility of failure, the system will issue an early warning, so what is the situation now?

In the darkness, there seemed to be a figure slowly approaching.

The thin moonlight poured in from outside the window, and Reese also felt a black figure approaching, and couldn't help becoming nervous. Just as he was about to make a sound, Cillin stood up abruptly and reached out to touch the switch—the living room was lit up again.

Sein was wearing a nightgown, with a large chest exposed, and a loose belt around his waist, as if he could play a hooligan on the spot in a second.

Xilin glanced up and down: "What are you doing?"

Behind him, Reese poked his head out and looked up and down: "Yes, what are you doing?"

Sein: "..."

After half a minute, he wrapped himself up tightly and fell asleep. The eldest cousin in the robe, carrying the unmarried Omega brother, opened the door and sent him out, and returned the bowl of chicken soup to the other party.

Xilin watched indifferently as all this happened suddenly and ended suddenly, his light green eyes seemed to be surging with dark tides.

"Peng——" the Alpha who closed the door turned around and loosened the tight belt again, "It's too shameful. Why did he come here?"

Xilin: "..."

Reese: Huge injustice.

When will it be outrageous to bring love chicken soup around the door?

"What are you doing with the lights off?" Xilin asked coldly.

Sein: "It's so late, I thought you went upstairs, so... just turn off the light."

Xilin glanced at the baggy robe that was shaken off by someone, and stayed on Alpha's exposed large abdominal muscles.

Sein noticed his gaze, and smiled with his lips curled up: "Well, that's just an excuse." He walked over and said in a deep voice, "I just came to see why you haven't come upstairs." So turn off the

light up? Still dressed like this?

Xilin didn't pierce it: "Your nightgown is loose." He stretched out his hand, straightened Alpha's clothes, and fastened the tie.

Sein: "..."

Xilin's eyes lighted up slightly: "I'll take a shower first."

Sein: "Go."

Logically speaking, the two lived together with a certificate, and after talking about it, they fell in love with each other, one A one O Lying on the same bed, it is difficult to think that nothing will happen, but so far, they have not carried out in-depth communication. Sein thought, as an Alpha, he should be more proactive. However, under the initiative, there is no effect.

The movement in the bathroom stopped, and after a while, Xilin, who became fragrant after taking a bath, came over, lifted the quilt, and nestled beside Sein. There was anticipation in the light green eyes, he turned half a circle under the quilt, and gently rubbed Sein with his calf, the skin felt delicate and warm.

Sein was a little moved.

At this time, Xilin said: "Turn off the light, thank you."

After studying the master's works with great concentration for several days, it finally came in handy. If he didn't get it wrong, Sein's actions just now should have meant that. He still couldn't let go of what happened next, maybe the dark environment would make his mood more relaxed.

Cillin was next to Sein nervously. After a while, he felt a light pat on the shoulder, and then Alpha's deep voice came from beside his ears: "Well, go to sleep."

Xilin: "???"

Sleeping?

Is he taking a bath just to sleep? Are there really adults who turn off the lights and go to sleep at 8 pm these days? Is it really just to sleep with the lights off?

Sein answered the doubts in his heart with actions. Once the quilt was rolled and Omega hugged, there was no other movement in the bedroom.

Xilin lay in the dark for a while, listening to the more gentle breathing of the people around him, feeling very complicated.

Why? Didn't it mean that Omega has a natural attraction to Alpha? What's more, they are a legal couple? But why is his Alpha sleeping next to him, motionless like a dead fish?

[X is the instinctive appeal under love. 】

Is love fake? Or does he lack some kind of unique charisma as an Omega?

Xilin listened to someone's heartbeat, and countless thoughts flashed through his mind.

well.

Sein, who always couldn't figure out what Omega was thinking, also sighed again and again.

First, Reese interrupted his plan midway in the living room, and then Xilin tidied up his clothes in a serious manner. After finally waiting for Xilin to take a shower, the other party said he wanted to turn off the lights and go to bed.

He had already hinted at this, but Xilin never agreed to him.

Omega's euphemistic refusal made him unable to do anything; after repeated frustrations, he could only hug her and fall asleep obediently. Maybe it's because of the grievance and resentment that Xilin has felt in the past few years. Even if he promised to continue to be his Omega, he is still unwilling to forgive himself without any grievances.

As an Alpha partner who lacks confidence, it is not good for him to force others on this kind of thing.

He could only go with the flow and let Xilin fully accept himself with time.

The couple who have no sex life each have their own worries.

The more Xilin thought about it, the more restless he became. Since Sein didn't have that plan, he shouldn't lie down so early - eight o'clock in the evening, the night has just begun, and he can't fall asleep at this point.

So he reached out and pushed Sein.

Sein choked for breath, and immediately asked: "What's the matter?"

Xilin: "Turn on the light."

Sein: "..." He reached out and turned on the small bedside lamp, and looked at Xilin two by two under the dim light.

Xilin frowned, and decided to say something to break the silence.

"Reese and Malawi are together."

Sein's face remained unchanged, without any surprise. He obviously knew his cousin a little bit, so he was not surprised by this result.

Xilin hesitated for a few seconds before saying, "I should have lost the previous bet."

They had made a bet with Reese at a dinner at the Kalvide Manor to see if Reese could let go of El completely and accept Malawi. Now, the result is already obvious—even if Reese didn't say it explicitly, anyone with a discerning eye can see that he is now an Omega bathed in love. El's presence did not bring too much haze to this freshly baked couple.

Xilin's "first love shadow theory" is naturally untenable.

"According to the bet, you can make any request with me." Xilin emphasized the word "any", "Is there anything you need my cooperation? I can agree to it." Sein said sincerely:

" There is one."

Xilin's eyes were slightly bright, and the hand under the quilt quietly grabbed the strap of the nightgown: "You say."

Sein opened his arms: "Come, I will hug you to sleep." How could he really order this What is Xilin doing?

Xilin: "???" Didn't they sleep together one night?

[XX is a matter of course, deliberate courtship and flattery can only be used as occasional fun. 】

He loves to sleep, sleep makes people happy, he just sleeps.

——Today is another day without X life.

Even if there is no X life, life must go on.

The back-to-school day was approaching in a blink of an eye, and Karvid and his wife got up early that day, packed up their clothes and groomed themselves, and took the starship to the Capital University.

The capital star is located in the center of the silver star, and has thousands of universities, including countless famous schools, but the large base still cannot conceal the edge of the capital university. As the place where countless national presidents and interstellar leaders have been born, it is not only the temple in the hearts of every Silver Star student, but also attracts a large number of cosmic friends to come here.

The university occupies a very large area, and different colleges are separated by large greenery and roads. Several lively pedestrian streets have been developed in the surrounding area, with many shops and people coming and going.

Xilin looked at the pendulum clock in the main building in the distance, as if recalling his school days, and said, "Look at that pendulum, you blocked me in the clock tower."

Sein took Xilin's hand and put it on his lap: "Didn't you win in the end?" The furious Omega scolded people in an unambiguous manner, and as a law-abiding Alpha, he could only scare the other party at best, but in fact he didn't know how to beat people at all, so The result of the matter was that he was speechless by Xilin.

But he couldn't explain it now.

After all, Alpha still looks pretty good at scaring Omega.

This is just the beginning of the trip back to school, but it seems to have foreshadowed that the subsequent trips will revolve around Sein's black history-sooner or later, he will have to pay back when he comes out to mess around.

Xilin didn't say a serious word, but his eyes moved, and they fell somewhere, which always brought back Sein's memories.

Sein: "..." His college career basically revolved around Xilin, right? There are bad memories everywhere.

Fortunately, the two came to the auditorium soon.

This year's graduation ceremony was held in their auditorium as usual. The receptionist smiled and led them to sit in the second row. A few people away, they saw their old friend Di Sai.

Diesel, dressed in a black suit, waved at them. The president of the student union who organized the dinner was also dressed as an elite, sitting next to Diesel, and nodded slightly to them.

This was the 200th graduation ceremony held by Capital University, so it was very grand. Behind them are the black juniors, all of whom are listening attentively to the principal's speech on the stage. The two also quietly became the audience, followed by the speeches of successful people from all walks of life. By the time Diesel came on stage, the students in the auditorium were already distracted.

"I won't talk about my successful experience. After all, my achievements are nothing compared to the previous seniors." Diesel smiled, trying to convey a sense of intimacy, but the students below looked blank, obviously After the school leaders and the seniors spoke in turn, they entered a state of wandering in the sky.

Diesel was not embarrassed, first introduced himself briefly, and then talked about the recent situation of the rose plantation: "...old customers are also very satisfied with our flower products. But not long ago, we encountered a problem Pleasant thing." His gaze swept over the crowd and landed on Sein, "Someone ordered a large amount of fresh roses, and after three hours of fast travel, they finally arrived at the destination, but told me that they don't need it."

The students still liked listening to the stories, and raised their heads and began to turn their attention back to Diesel.

"You know, the moment a flower is picked, it is destined to last. I was shocked, but I can't do anything about it. There are so many..." He gestured to the auditorium, "Probably enough to cover half of the auditorium. Too many roses were taken from the greenhouse and rotted and withered in the refrigerator."

Xilin frowned: "Who is so wicked? Have you heard?"

Sein remained calm and did not speak.

Diesel: "That customer settled all the money. It's not a bad business, but it frustrates me. Humans put good emotions in roses, and they are like my children..."

Cy Because: "His appearance is not suitable for such a provocative speech."

Xilin shook his head: "This introduction is good, did he make it up?"

Sein fell silent again and did not give a clear answer.

Diesel quickly skipped over the "roses rotten by vacancy" and went on to talk about "the advancement of poor students". His speech was not outstanding, but it was quite interesting. Then came the five-minute question-and-answer session, and more students asked questions.

One of the students stood up and asked: "Mr. Diesel, your love for your profession is moving, and your success has also given us a lot of inspiration, but... I still want to know why those roses were not accepted. Necessary, is it because the client has empathized with someone else?"

There was a tacit voice in the auditorium—in a sense, Sein's point of view is very correct, and this kind of gossip love story is more attractive to young people than the truth of life.

Diesel said: "No one can be sure of the final destination of the rose before it is sent out.

" This kind of plot that would rather watch it rot than send it out is clearly -

"Is it emotionally hurt?" The student suddenly realized.

Diesel's eyes drifted past a certain couple's position as if nothing: "I don't look like it."

Xilin was curious: "The rose in half a synagogue is not a small hand. Is it a star from the capital?" He remembered the earliest I met Di Sai in the clubhouse of the press conference. At that time, he said that he was going back to Capital Star to discuss business.

Sein: "Yeah."

The host on the side saw that the direction was changing, and quickly reacted, and took back the microphone with a smile: "Okay, the next questioner."

The students raised their hands high, and the host looked at him. Sweeping, chose a very righteous-looking Xueba character, and passed the microphone over.

"It's not a love change, nor a love injury. What's the reason for that?"

Host: "..." You really failed my trust!