Chapter 46 Don't mention it anymore

Playing with your husband's feelings?

What strange accusation is this?

Seeing Alpha who suddenly spoke righteously, Xilin didn't know how to refute.

Facing such an Omega, Sein was also somewhat at a loss. He pulled him over, put his arms around his waist, and tried to bring him out of this messy "previous bedroom": "You can tell me everything you don't like about me, but divorce is impossible."

He grabbed Xilin's hand, clasped his fingers, shook it, and said cautiously: "I like you."

Xilin had no expression on his face—not very convinced.

What Sein was most afraid of was the expression of a certain O. He always felt that whenever Xilin put on a straight face, those green eyes could penetrate the appearance, directly hit his heart, and see through all the hidden secrets.

Yes.

Patriarch Carverde buried a secret in his heart, which was the last topic he wanted to mention, so that for a long time, he was always a little bit untenable when facing Xilin.

No one can forget the accident five years ago.

Omega, who had been replaced by an inhibitor and accidentally fell into the F rut, and Alpha, who came to rescue and lost his sanity due to the influence of pheromones, the combination of the two seemed to be due to an accident, and the culprit Angus also So a huge price was paid.

But the accident was avoidable.

"You know how strict the Silver Star physiology exam is," Sein said.

How to rescue the AO whose pheromone is out of control is the focus of Silver Star popularization. The failure of adult Omega inhibitors is a very dangerous thing. If you are not careful, the rescuer will be affected, which will make things worse.

After receiving Xilin's call for help, Sein rushed over immediately. Although he was in a hurry, his reason was still there. The emergency rescue process in physiology class is firmly engraved in the minds of every Silver Star student. In case of an accident during the F season, what they need to do is to find the nearest pharmacy or emergency medical station and prepare inhibitors.

Xilin frowned: "You mean that kind of theoretical exam?"

Sein said: "Some theoretical exams are still practical." What matters is not reason and perseverance, but medicine and medicine.

Xilin's expression gradually became serious, and there was some uncertain hesitation in his light-colored eyes.

"What did you do?"

Sein made sufficient preparations. On the way to the community, he searched for the nearest pharmacy, bought a tube of reagent for O under the inquiring eyes of the medical staff, and put the tube of reagent in his pocket.

"There is a pharmacy on the street across from the community." The inhibitor specifically targeting F estrus is a must-have reagent for every legal pharmacy. Sein said with a wry smile: "Actually, there is no difference between me and Angus. "

It's just that he was smarter, and he did some infamous things as a rescuer. No one could explain the decision he made in an emergency. Before he rushed into the apartment, he still held the tube of reagents in his hand. , but until the end, he didn't take it out.

Cillin's eyes widened. The deep meaning behind Alpha's words made his back chill and his whole body stiff. At that moment, it seemed that all cognition was destroyed and rebuilt. The unspeakable past gradually peeled off, revealing the inside that he had never seen before. . He felt short of breath and his mind was confused : "You, did you take the inhibitor?

"

After being knocked to the ground, the Omega in the room sensed that the crisis was eliminated, and actively opened the door from the inside.

Behind the door panel was exposed Omega's face, which was flushed with green desire, and the sweet pheromones rushed to occupy Sein's brain.

Sein remembered that he said: "It's okay."

Xilin said "Hum", climbed out from behind the door panel cautiously, and then sent himself to him in a gesture of seeking protection.

But he failed to live up to that trust.

This kind of truth undoubtedly has a huge impact. Xilin has not spoken for a long time, and his dull brain is working slowly, trying to digest the meaning of Sein's words: If Sein came to rescue him with an inhibitor that day, why did he never respond? take it out?

"...Why?"

"I seem to have liked you a long time ago, but the timing of my discovery was too bad." Sein had no way to refute this matter, saying that whether he was obsessed with ghosts or took advantage of others, then It is an unplanned act of making a wrong choice at the time of the incident.

Xilin: "So, you did it on purpose?"

No, he hesitated.

Before he knew his heart, the instinct hidden in the depths tempted him to deliberately delay the injection of inhibitors, but in a hurry, every action should not be delayed, and a momentary hesitation is enough to make the ending different—— —The influence of pheromone is far faster than all thoughts, beyond Sein's expectation.

When he returned rationally, he had already marked Xilin.

"I regret it, I dare not face you..." Sein's tone was a little worried and helpless, "You looked very unhappy at the time, and your eyes were burning when you saw me. You must really hate me."

Hearing After explaining this sentence, Xilin was silent for a while. May I ask which newlywed Alpha would hide his Omega far away?

How could he not feel angry when he was put aside within a few days of getting married?

Omega's silence was regarded by Sein as tacit consent, which made him feel very disappointed.

"After recovering my memory, I made another wrong decision." Sein sighed: "I like the way you are close to me, and you seem to like me more after amnesia. The doctor said that I will suffer from this condition all my life. It's possible that I can't remember, at first I wanted to say it later, but then I didn't know how to say it, the longer the time dragged on, the harder it was to open my mouth, and finally I thought it's okay if I don't say anything." Xilin opened his mouth, and said one after

another He managed to regain some thoughts in the word "say" - should he tell Sein: Did he also hide a tube of inhibitors at that time?

Life is full of unexpected developments. After the illusion falls off, mottled traces are revealed, and the truths that were buried in the past slowly surface. Apart from shock, there is also a trace of bewilderment and helplessness.

How could this be so?

Why is this so?

Xilin asked: "You...haven't you been pursuing Hill?"

"When he leaves, I will feel sad and sad, but I will not lose my mind and chase after Boundary Star." Sein said calmly. After five years, he once again talked about how he felt when Hill left, but he was no longer the young Alpha who drank until the dark at the bar.

When you are young, it is always difficult to distinguish between affection and love.

"Then what if I want to leave?" Xilin asked, "Will you come to me?" "

No." Sein replied without thinking, and then continued before Xilin was sad, "I will not let my Omega leave Me." Especially this Omega will be sad because of parting. It's not about chasing people back, but keeping them firmly by your side, preventing the possibility of separation from the very beginning.

Xilin felt amused: "Are you talking about the situation between us?" He rubbed the corners of his eyes, "I can't figure out your thoughts anymore." "

You don't need to guess." Sein said seriously, "You If you want to know what I'm thinking, just ask me, and I'll tell you."

The solemnity in Alpha's tone is very obvious, Xilin has known Sein for so many years, and even though he hasn't developed a closer relationship, he still knows that Sein Because I will never lie or prevaricate in emotional matters.

"Xilin, will you forgive me, accept me, and start over with me?" Alpha, who suddenly revealed his true colors, felt uneasy in his heart. The truth was not glorious, and he didn't want to divorce.

The Omega, whose head was firmly held down by a certain big hand, said quietly: "Why are you telling me now? If you don't tell me about the inhibitors, I will never know." Sein rubbed the soft skin under his palm

. Broken hair—a certain O was always unhappy in the past, so of course he didn't dare to say it.

"Anyway, I've done all the stupid things, why don't I take the initiative to confess everything today."

Xilin was expressionless: "Tell me for sure, and I won't leave."

Sein maintained the posture of embracing Omega, smiled with his lips curled up, but said: "No, I worry about you abandoning me every night. Me."

"The quality of your sleep is very good every night." Xilin pointed out mercilessly - on this point, the person sleeping next to him has far more say than himself.

Sein insisted: "No, I can't sleep when I think of the stupid things I did."

Xilin: "Well, you reminded me."

Sein: "..."

Xilin: "At the very beginning , what you have done can rise to the nature of campus bullying."

Sein: "I drank with Diesel and the others the night before yesterday. They said that this may be some small gesture to attract your attention." And, at best, he It's just... Xiaoxiao bullied him a few times - well, he did bully him.

Alpha's responsibility had an effect, he decided not to make excuses, and admitted his mistake honestly: "I don't mind your revenge in the days to come."

Xilin stopped talking.

Omega's mind is like fishing for stones in the universe. Sein has suffered in this regard, so he quietly waits for instructions.

Xilin whispered, "Let go of me first."

Sein did not let go.

Xilin: "I'm not angry anymore."

Sein hesitated - usually when quarreling, Omega says not angry, is that very angry?

Xilin: "Calvede, sometimes you are really stupid." When he was angry, he would just hide away; Alpha's mind is really unpredictable.

Sein didn't know how to respond to this not-so-good comment, so he could only echo: "...Well, I'm stupid."

Xilin moved his body, turned his face, and lightly rubbed Alpha's cheek, "Look at me "

Sein was taken aback, relaxed his strength, took half a step back, and looked down at Omega's flushed face.

Xilin has never been an emotional person, so his expression management ability is very good. No matter what happens, he can always put on a calm to indifferent face. Now, too, he restrained his expression, without excessive joy or sadness, but when those light-colored green eyes looked over, Sein suddenly felt Xilin's emotions.

In terms of romance, they were never on the same page. But at this time, Sein seemed to be self-taught, and had insight into Xilin's heart.

At this time, his Omega moved closer to his ear and whispered a word.

Sein: "What?"

Xilin refused to repeat, and warned: "No one is allowed to mention inhibitors in the future."

Sein: "..."

Half an hour later, Sein stood in the corner, watching Xilin reinstall the "storage room" "The door was locked, and he couldn't help expressing his heartfelt emotion—his Omega looked more coaxable than he expected.