Chapter 59 (Ending) A Gift for You

The coldest season of winter has passed, a spring rain, the air is filled with a fresh smell, like the morning dew on the grass, it is refreshing.

"You have changed." A low-pitched accusation came from my ear.

On the garden bench in Carl Verde, Cillin leaned against Alpha, completely relaxing in the fresh air of early spring.

It was rare for them to get up early together and walk to the restaurant to buy breakfast. After the rain, the air is humid and the climate is pleasant, so Xilin proposed to dine in the garden. Sein naturally has no objection, and even thinks that Omega is very good at living, which is very suitable for him.

This should have been a wonderful morning, especially after eating, Xilin took the initiative to come over and hug him. In the past, it was an experience only in a dream.

Sein was heartbroken.

All the changes come from that dose of pheromone regulator, since the durian smell that accompanied him for many years disappeared, his Omega has undergone tremendous changes.

He originally thought that he had lost his memory and was able to see Xilin's true feelings for him. He was once complacent about Xilin's softening and dependence. Whenever he thought of the connection between the two, he would be overwhelmed by a great sense of happiness.

——That was before seeing the current Xilin.

"What's wrong with you?" Xilin sniffed the pheromone on Alpha's body, and was puzzled by Sein's accusation just now.

Sein pursed his lips, seemingly considering his words.

His omega was sneaking up on him again. Since the bad smell disappeared, Xilin began to increase the number of times he took the initiative to contact him. Moreover, Xilin should like the new smell on his body very much, and would come up to him to express intimacy from time to time.

This is the treatment that Sein Calwid did not have in the past.

How should he tactfully ask Xilin what he thinks about his former pheromones? If the adjustment agent is unsuccessful, will he secretly dislike himself?

Alpha's mind was spinning a thousand times.

Studies have shown that once there is a huge change in the body, it will lead to a series of psychological anxiety. As part of the hidden physical characteristics, pheromones change suddenly, which inevitably makes people full of thoughts.

The astringent at home has been confiscated by Xilin, who said it was to help him adapt to the new smell earlier and start a new life.

Sein asked: "Were you very unhappy before?" It

must be difficult to live in such a bad smell environment every day, right?

Patriarch Carverde laughed at himself, a bit bitterly.

Cillin held Alpha's face and pinched it: "That's all in the past."

Sein's expression froze, never expecting his Omega to admit it directly! He must hate durians, but in order to take care of his own feelings, he lied about his anosmia.

For a moment, Patriarch Carl Verde felt sad and distressed, and his mood was extremely complicated.

Seeing his Alpha's face getting more and more sad, Xilin realized that something was wrong, and said, "Although the matter of you chasing Hill really made me depressed for a long time, there is no need to bring it up now, right?" Huh

?

Sein stared blankly at Xilin for a while. Realize that they may not be saying the same thing. The stupid owner recalled his question and found that there was indeed an ambiguity.

——Sillin was unhappy before because of his pursuit of Hill.

For a moment, the pain overshadowed the sadness. It was his problem that he couldn't choose a mate accurately when he was young, but he will definitely only look for this one Omega in the future!

Sein said seriously: "I'm sorry, I didn't fall in love with you immediately."

Xilin blushed, why did he say such blunt and nasty things in the open air in the early morning?

"You seem to have something on your mind recently?"

Sein shook his head, pressed the back of Xilin's head, buried it in the side of his neck, and sniffed: "Nothing on his mind."

Xilin believed it. If you think about it, if you really have something on your mind, your Alpha will have a bad face. At home, Patriarch Carverd will not deliberately hide his emotions. Whether he is happy or sad, it is easy to tell.

He let Sein rub against his neck, thinking, isn't this normal?

So he patted Sein and asked, "Has my pheromone smell changed?"

After the pheromone smell was adjusted, and Sein persevered in covering it up with the scent every night, the already light durian aftertaste on Xilin's body disappeared completely. gone. The milk fragrance is still very strong, but it has changed from durian milk fragrance to fresh milk fragrance.

Sein was so satisfied that he had to take a few mouthfuls of Omega every day before falling asleep.

"It smells better."

For dairy lovers, this milky pheromone is a treasure. However, in the face of Alpha's undisguised praise, Cillin was extraordinarily calm.

"I know you want to eat cream cake." He touched Sein's waist and abdomen, and he could vaguely feel the outline of six-pack abs through the thin shirt. "There used to be eight here."

Sein: "..."

"I don't mind if you become fat and ugly, but it will affect your health." Xilin said coldly: "Three desserts a day is too much, can it be changed to one every three days? "

He is not an arbitrary Omega, so he makes suggestions in a consultative tone, and he doesn't expect Sein to agree. Xilin even plans to come up with business negotiation strategies and be ready to bargain.

Sein's expression went blank for a moment, from three yuan a day to one yuan every three days, it seems that the number has not changed, but the position has been adjusted, but it is actually equivalent to eating eight small cakes less?

Xilin blinked his light green eyes and waited quietly for his answer.

"Okay." Sein said without hesitation, "It's all up to you."

Xilin was stunned for a moment, then smiled, leaned over and whispered: "When you want to eat dessert, you can come to me."

Heh——Alpha gasped In one breath, the appearance of the cilantro-flavored small cake and dozens of plans on how to dismantle and eat it appeared in his mind, his eyes were deep, like an abyss.

Sein decided to take a few more sips of Omega.

A month later, RE and Carl Verde headquarters held a public conference on the research results. The emergence of the regulator has solved the problem of most people with pheromone odor deficiency. RE also changed the previous "entrustment" mode and no longer put too much manpower on the individual adjustment plan.

The success of pheromone regulators has undoubtedly brought RE into the spotlight and attracted a large number of follow-up research. Soon after the adjuster was sold, various counterfeit and shoddy products such as "XX taste adjuster" were circulated on the market.

In this regard, Tiger has repeatedly explained to the public.

"Adjusters are just to improve the smell, there is no specific taste. Don't order reagents with strawberry and pineapple flavors from us, this is not a lollipop!" "

We are RE, not PE, and not RF. Counterfeit brands will be chased. I'm to blame."

...

Public opinion became Xilin's biggest headache.

A few days later, many celebrities expressed their opinions euphemistically, roughly saying: "From a stinky gutter to a less stinky gutter, such an improvement... I prefer astringents.

" slander.

Although there are indeed a small number of people who have not been greatly improved, the general situation is by no means as bad as they say.

While sitting at the headquarters, Sein has been secretly caring about his partner's career. He has already missed the support and help in the early days of RE's establishment, and he must not miss this time again.

After finding something wrong, he asked Lin Lun to check it out.

The capable general of the headquarters didn't look very good. He can immediately tell the structure and metal stock of each mine star, but he can't tell the faces of two same-sex stars in the entertainment circle.

Fortunately, with Lin Lun's network resources, after a few communications, the problem was quickly found.

"Baiwei Star Entertainment."

The boss of Baiwei Star Entertainment, who ran away from his little lover and has been looking for nothing so far, is still tirelessly exploring and jumping on the road of discrediting the "accomplice".

Sein grinned grimly.

All the media received warnings from the big bosses on the same day, accompanied by copies of countless legal accountability letters, and even the small workshops hidden in the marginal star that make a living from counterfeit products were also found out.

Dare to ruin your wife's reputation?

When he, Carl Verde, doesn't exist anymore, right?

For a while, the small companies were silent.

Calvede's social account issued a series of statements for several days. At a glance, it is simply a bloody history of "unscrupulous small businesses being invited to drink tea by the court". People on Xingwang were panicked, and they had endless associations with the pursuit of responsibility for this big deal. "By the way ,

I didn't know the relationship between RE and Carl Verde before? RE has been established for several years, and I haven't seen the boss stand up to support it?"

The potential benefits of pheromones, and want to cooperate with RE to engage in interstellar monopoly!"

"Monopoly theory" seems to make sense, and some conspiracy theorists said that "the pheromone market war may start."

Sein read ten lines at a glance, and was very upset after reading it. A newsletter was sent, asking for a press release to emphasize his marriage relationship with Xilin.

What kind of monopoly, what kind of pheromone battlefield, how can he have so many conspiracies and schemes in order to stand up for his own Omega?

The PR team at the headquarters was speechless for a while.

"The tone must be tough, and the partnership must be prominent." This is a rigid requirement from the superiors.

Since it will be released on the official social platform, the style should also be concise and formal.

That night, a message appeared on Calvid's platform.

[Any act that harms RE, Sein Kalvid will be held accountable as the partner of RE president Xilin Keersa. 】

After seeing this warning-like message, the people who eat melons dropped their melons in shock.

The marriage relationship between the two is not a secret, but they were very low-key when they got married, and they were also very low-key during the three years after their marriage. The only high-profile time was at the press conference of the "Lilian" incident. But there are still many people who don't know about it, and at this moment, they feel a kind of "so it is" with emotion...and a kind of bewilderment of suddenly changing the channel.

Jumping directly from the serious "pheromone monopoly theory" to the script of "becoming a partner in anger", who can resist this?

"It seems that Carl Verde has a good vision. He saw the value of Xilin Keersa many years ago, so he used marriage as a bargaining chip to keep her by his side." A small number of people insisted on conspiring to this incident, but Their voices were quickly brushed down, and they were also ridiculed at the same time.

"I'm also a talent, so why doesn't anyone use marriage as a bargaining chip to keep me?"

Xilin didn't know the details about the uproar on the Star Network, but only heard that Sein mentioned a few days ago that he would find a way to make those people Counterfeiters pay the price. He still has confidence in his Alpha's abilities.

On this day, he received a newsletter application from an old client. On the virtual image, the young man had grown a little bit more flesh than before he disappeared, and his long bangs were gone, revealing a smooth forehead and beautiful tips. He was wearing a suit of various colors. shirt, the background is the boundless sea.

"Eugene?" Xilin didn't forget the paint-like smell sufferer who designed RE as an escape point-now it should be a woody scented Omega.

Eugene smiled, unlike when he was in RE, this smile was full of leisure and joy.

"Long time no see, Mr. Kelsa."

Xilin: "You seem to be doing well."

Eugene: "Yeah, without that guy, everything is better."

Xilin asked: "So you are with Bowen now..." He didn't specify, Bowen was obviously a helper who helped Eugene escape from Fred back then, the two seemed to be... ahem, OO love or something, he Not unacceptable.

Eugene understood the meaning of his words, his eyes were a little surprised, and then he laughed out loud: "Bowen is my friend, sometimes friendship is more reliable than love, isn't it?"

Xilin: "..."

Realizing that he was making trouble After an oolong, he changed the topic decisively: "Freder is still looking for you."

Eugene smiled and said, "He can't find me. When he regarded me as one of the many lovers, he was already doomed." This will determine our ending."

Xilin: "..." He was hesitating whether to tell the other party that Fried had started to cultivate his morals and dismissed all the little lovers around him as early as after he disappeared.

"You also said that I am different, and I was almost moved." Eugene held a skateboard in his hand, as if planning to go surfing, "The result is that I changed my surname." Xilin was speechless, this

is What straight A operation?

"Although I'm an orphan, my surname means nothing to me, but... it's still very persuasive."

Xilin nodded in agreement.

The topic about Fred was a bit heavy. In this comparison, he felt that Sein was a perfect example of Alpha, and he should buy him a small cake as a reward on the way back.

"Okay, let's not talk about him." Eugene said seriously, "I heard about the modifier, congratulations."

Xilin: "Thank you."

Eugene: "A lot of people will be grateful to you. You saved them from sympathy and disgust. As for what Fried did, I am deeply sorry. I have contacted him just now, and he is not I will let the artistes under him discredit you again."

Xilin was stunned: "You contacted him?"

"I used a public communicator to contact him, and after surfing, I will take the interstellar ship to the next planet." Eugene blinked, "He looks very calm, maybe he didn't plan to find me for a long time."

Xilin was silent for a moment, no, he felt that Eugene was too optimistic, and he was able to persevere in finding trouble with RE despite Carl Verde's pressure. , can no longer be simply described as "courageous". I hope that Fred will stop in time, otherwise no one can guarantee that his Alpha will take any extraordinary measures.

After finishing the communication with Eugene, Xilin received a text message from Sein.

[I'm here, let's go home together? 】

The Omega who was picked up was exceptionally punctual when he got off work.

As soon as he got in the car, Sein reminded: "I have to go to the manor tonight for a regular dinner."

Xilin smiled and said, "I know."

The family dinner he missed had made qualitative progress. The middle-aged Karl Widdev lived directly in the manor. The old Patriarch hadn't played games for several days in a row. Mr. Housekeeper was very relieved and sent several status messages on his personal platform.

After setting up the route, Xilin caught a glimpse of Sein looking down at the terminal from time to time, like a teenager with severe Internet addiction. So Xilin spontaneously leaned over, first touched a few times with his body to remind Sein, then slowly put his head over and looked at the screen together.

Sein: "..."

Since getting rid of the bad pheromones, the Omega at home has become increasingly clingy, what should I do if I can't do without myself?

Xilin: "What are you looking at?"

The screen is full of comments, mixed with a lot of "hahahahaha" and "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" messages.

"What kind of beautiful love is this? Don't those conspiracy theories have too much inner drama?" "

Hahahahahaha, the routine of conspiracy theories is actually the blood of my love, but the reality should not be bloody."

" Passers-by who are not in the business circle expressed confusion, is it true that the upper-class people are getting married now, and even the appearance is required to be of the same family?"

Xilin was puzzled: "Are you chasing stars?" It seems that you are chasing CP?

Sein closed the page, pulled out the camera, held Xilin in his arms and said, "Come on, let's take a photo together."

Unknown Xilin put himself into the camera, and Sein turned his face slightly to get very close. With a soft sound, the picture freezes - the handsome Alpha is next to his Omega, and it seems that he will kiss him in the next second.

After taking a group photo intimately, Sein quickly backed away, his fingers flying.

[As the first batch of patients who were reborn due to the adjustment agent, I affirm the achievements of my lover, and reserve the right to pursue responsibility for "those who spread rumors about product performance excessively". Picture.jpg]

Xilin: "..."

Sein turned his head and smiled at Omega, grabbed Xilin's hand, and poked the "Release" button.

How can there be so many complicated inside stories, from the beginning to the end, the pheromone regulator is just a gift that Xilin Keelsa wants to give Sein Kalvid.

Before falling asleep at night, Xilin clicked on the terminal, clicked into a platform privately used by a certain Alpha account, followed it, and forwarded one.

【Well, a gift for you. 】

After sending out, Xilin slipped into Sein's arms, resting his head on the other's chest—it has to be said that Sein's new pheromones really suit O's wishes, and he decided to take a few more mouthfuls of Alpha before falling asleep.

The author has something to say: This is the end of the text~