Chapter 5- The Thaw.

Ryans POV

"I knew it!" Spencer grinned, punching the air. I looked at him, shocked,

"Knew what?" I said, glaring at him.

"That you two were gay! Its so obvious!" He chuckled happily. I wanted to punch him. Hard. My clenched fists were shaking so I turned and punched the wall.

"Dammit Spencer!" I snapped. He backed off a little, fright rising in his face. "You dont understand! Brendon's not gay! I am!" I screamed, not caring who heard. The next thing he did shocked me. Usually, when I'm mad, people leave me to calm down. Spencer didn't. He hugged me. It really touched me and I broke down, sobbing softly into the shoulder of his satin shirt. "Sorry Spencer.." I choked, my emotions were all over the place.

"Don't apologise, Ry.. You cant help who you fall for" He soothed. I buried my head helplessly into his shoulder. I dismissed the creaking of the door for a second whilst I concentrated on blocking the flow of tears.

"Who is it, Spence?" I sobbed

"Why dont you look for yourself." He said, a grin rather apparent in his tone. I peered up warily, my arms still around Spencer. Brendon? I'd assumed he'd avoid me like the plague.

"Come here, Ryan." He smiled reassuringly. I left Spencer and moved to Brendon. Surprisingly, he hugged me back, resting his head in my hair. I burrowed into his chest, inhaling his scent like a drug. "Please don't cry.." He said, almost crying himself. I looked up at him. His dazzling eyes were christened with their own sparkling tears.

"I'm sorry." I frowned.

"Don't be. I love you too Ryan, but..." He didn't need to say anymore. I had surrendered. I was his and I'd do anything for him to be mine. However, the "But" at the end of that sentence was rather daunting,

"But What?" I asked timidly, wanting to stay in his arms  forever .

"I don't know how difficult this is going to be. I don't know how everybody will react and.. well.. I've never actually beegay before. I don't know how it works." He said nervously.

"You and me both.." I reassured, "Technically, I'm not gay , I just like you.." I admitted, my heart pounding as I awaited his reaction. He didn't speak for a while, then a choked sound escaped his lips,

"Really?"

"Really..." 

It wasn't much, he hadn't said that the feelings were requited, but it was enough.  The moment was perfect. I didn't want him to ever let go. Brendon Urie. The man I love the most,,,,

A/N

This isn't the end and again I know it was really short.. but we're going somewhere I promise!