Day 9 ~ Randomness Overload

Raspberry Girl by Chicosci (I support OPM. Listen to it while reading this. <3 They’re just proper amazing :D)

For the first time, I have a dictionary beside me while writing… I usually jam my brain for words. Well, this is worth a try

* dedicated to SarahP98 cos she's just so sweet and such a lovely person. and she's so nice too so go leave her a comment on how kind she is! :) 

-          Kristel

DAY 9

“Kristel you bum, wake up!” some idiotic, stupid, senseless mutt decided to break me away from my slumber.

“What is it you!?” I screamed, covering my face with my comfy pillow.

“Harsh much?”

I turned around to see the suspect, Harry Edward Styles.

“Yes, Haz?” I sighed, arguing in the morning won’t make things work out.

“Wanna open your presents, love?” he asked.

“Ok.” I responded, my face breaking into a grin.

--

“Bloody hell, I can’t believe Ed Sheeran got me a guitar!” I exclaimed to the lads in front of me.

I just opened the first present, which was from Ed.

“Which one of you guys have Ed’s number?” I questioned. “I wanna go thank him.”

“Its already stored on your phone together with the other celebrities invited in your birthday” Liam said.

I raised an eyebrow. “And how did that happen?”

“Because we figured you might want to say thanks to them after all they bought for you.” Zayn answered with his annoying smirk.  

“When did this happen?” I questioned, I was gonna say a comeback for Zayn’s comment but I decided that It’s too early for that.

“When you disappeared with Harry.” Louis winked.

I glared at him, knowing what going on in his mind right now.

“I’m gonna go call him.” I said, excusing myself and going to the kitchen to grab myself some food.

I opened my phone and scanned my contacts.

(A/N: its not in alphabetical order just coz I’m too lazy to sort it all out. Sorry)

Cody Simpson

Alli SImpson

Simon Cowell

Kristoff Jetts

Liam Payne

“Bingo.” I muttered as I dialled the number I was intended to.

“Hello?” the voice asked.

“Hey, Ed. Its Kristel!” I said cheerfully.

“Hey, Kristel! What’s up?”

“Thank you so much for the birthday gift! I’m so sorry if I’m disturbing you right now.”

“You’re welcome! The lads said you love to play music a lot and you’re good at playing the guitar.” He quipped. “And you’re not disturbing me by the way. I’m just chilling in the studio right now. It’s my break time.”

“My guitar skills aren’t as good as yours” I said politely.

“Well, I guess I’ll have to teach you some guitar stuff one day then?” he said, I also heard someone talking in the background. But I just can’t seem to understand the words the person said. “Look, I have to go. Talk to you next time, yeah?”