Ohraaayt.

Hiya guys! Important announcement. :) as you know (ok, maybe you dont) I'm bound to go home to the Philippines soon. so meaning I have to spend the rest of my time in England. 

What I'm trying to say is that I shall post the Day 8 chapter when I'm back in the Philippines. so I'm sorry if I keep you guys waiting. but I'll give ya'll a list of 1D fanfic stories you guys can read for the past few days! :) 

DISCLAIMER: NONE OF THE AUTHORS MENTIONED IN THIS ANNOUNCEMENT ASKED ME TO SUGGEST THEIR STORIES. IM SIMPLY DOING THIS BECAUSE I LOVE THEIR STORIES AND I THINK THEY DESERVE MORE ATTENTION xx 

Teach me how to dance by donttouchmyfood

Babysitting One Direction by ButtFace (love the username. haha :D) 

Daughter DIrection by JustLittleAllysa (uhhhmaaZAYN!)

Living, Laughing and Loving in London by nialls_potato (ilove this story I swear I always get excited for an update)

Look After You by Luv_1D_4everr (Yep. I love this one Katie, no jokes) 

Changing My Direction by _forevermystic (Blame _forevermystic. I became a DIRECTIONER because of this story. haha x love it! ) 

My Twin, Niall Horan by claramagalona (Clara, I dunno if you're reading this.. but love, this story is awesome! :D) 

I love you by iAmMrsTomlinson (thankyou for every dedication Myka. You really blew me away once I read this!) 

Fallen Inlove by Luv_1D_4everr (another one from Katie!) 

Baby Tommo by JaeMhe (I swear to all the food in this world, I have been loving this since the day I read it. This is another one of those fanfics that got me reading it all the time.) 

AND THATS IT! :) I'M SURE YOU GUYS WILL LIVE WITH THAT MUCH STORIES xx please support the authors! :) I'm sure it'd make their day as much as it'd make mine.  <3 and yes, I'm reading the same thing x :) iloveitttttt. waaaa, I'll go bonkers on the authors if they dont update. HAHA! Yes, that's how I am. 

please dont stop supporting this story after my few days of absence! meanwhile, eat carrots, drink Dr. Pepper, go shopping in Primark, buy some Real McCoy crisps at Tesco, get me some ice lolly in Asda and er, live your life and go read stories! I LOVE YA'LL! DEUCES! ;)