Day 4~ Amusement on a park? Yes please! pt.1

Take you down by Chris brown (A/N: haha. Don't be dirty minded. I just like the song. But not the idea of it. Ok? Chris brown is my favourite artist. Please don't think I'm being dirty loves xx coz I will not be. But I really like the song and the point of making a song of d chappie is to share my fave songs)

DEDICATED TO @claramagalona COZ SHE IS AWESOME AND I LOVE HER 1D FANFICTION. Ü

And THANKYOU to the England weather' YES PEOPLE! IT IS WARM IN ENGLAND NOW!! finally! Now I feel like I'm in the Philippines again. woot2! Filipina spirit

DAY 4

"So. What are we up to now?" I asked the guys, who are currently sitting on the couch.

"You think" Niall said.

What the heck would we do on my day 4 around here?

"maybe we should go to an amusement park?" I asked.

"Lets go then" Harry said.

"I drive!" I screamed.

"You dont have a license" Liam reminded.

"Dont crush my dreams!" I cried, glaring at him.

He just rolled his eyes a we all went in the car. Driving to some amusement park. I wasnt the driver since Liam wont allow me.

We arrived after about 20 minutes of driving.

"Lets ride the roller coaster!" Louis exclaimed once we were done paying for those wristband thingy that you have to wear inside the park.

I noticed Harry stiffen beside me as all the guys said "Yes"

"You okay?" I whispered to him once we were out of earshot.

Harry shook his head.

"I-i-im scared" he stuttered.

I took his hand and reassured him. "Just close your eyes. You'll be fine. I'll be beside you"

"Promise?" he gulped.

"I pinky promise" i said as I held out my pinky for him.

He tied our pinkies together and then we walked over to the guys once he detached our pinkies.

"I'll sit beside Harry" I told them.

Louis pouted. "He's my Hazza, babe"

"not right now" I smirked.

Since it could only sit two people, here were the groups.

Haz and I

Niall and Zayn

Liam and Louis.

We were infront of Niall and Zayn while other two were behind them.

HARRY's POV

"You'll be fine, Haz" she said reassuringly as she squeezed my hand.

I didnt even realize she was holding it until now.

I smiled weakly at her. I'm glad she's not making fun of me at all. because I have never even told the boys about how afraid I am of heights.

I expected her to laugh, but she didnt. Instead, she tried calming me down.

She's so nice and everything. We all expected her to be a spoiled brat once Simon told us how rich they were and things like that.

But she's not spoiled. She's down-to-earth, crazy and insane.

If you didn't get to know her well you'd probably think she is conceited.

"Here we go" she said in a whisper.