IM PREGNANT!? :O

shoutouts to Kaz aka @insaneraserrr for being so supportive and kind. Also, I love her fanfic ''Im Related To Liam Payne?'' Gosh, I'm reading it now! (im on chapter 16 right now) 

LIAM PAYNE's POV

Our eyes followed the retreating figure and once she was out of sight, we all turned to Simon. 

"Ok boys," he started. "How would you like to have a new band member?" 

That caught my breath. New band member? 

"Uhm. Who?" Niall asked, confusion written on his face. 

We all turned to look at him, mentally face palming ourselves. This kid just can't catch up now, can he? 

Simon sighed. "Obviously. Kristel."

Niall just nodded. Oh boy.

"We can’t just let her into the group" I said, interrupting whatever he was about to say.

Simon's eyes fell on me. "Why not? She has a wonderful voice" 

"well, we would really want to spend time with her before she gets to join" I explained. 

Simon merely nodded. "I understand." 

Then her father, who we didn't put too much attention into because we were too concentrated, spoke up. "dont worry, my daughter isn't really hard to be friends with. Even if she is still trying to cope with her mother and I’s divorce. She’s just 16 and she didn’t handle the separation well" 

We nodded, understanding his point.

"Ok. So you've got 10 days to spend with her. And if you don't like her, then I shall make her go solo" Simon announced to us. 

LOUIS TOMLINSON's POV

I don’t get the point of letting in a girl, who I just learned is just 16 years old, join an "all boys band" 

I mean, no offense. She is very talented. 

But why a boyband?

ZAYN MALIK's POV

She seemed really nervous before she sang, but she killed it once she started! She'd be awesome for our group. Even if she's a female and she is WAAAY too young for us. Well, not like one of us is off to date her. But obviously, count on Harry Styles to flirt with anyone no matter how young or old. 

NIALL's POV

"LEPRAUCHANS RULE!!!!" I thought as I smiled widely. 

The boys looked at me strangely. 

I just shrugged, still smiling to myself. 

HARRY's POV

Kristel is pretty cool. Like come on, she's too hot for a 16 year old! ;) haha. ok no, too young. 

"Ok. Shall I call her?" Mr. Jetts asked. 

"It’s ok. We could call her" Liam said. 

Mr. Jetts just nodded. 

"Well, tell her to pack. We’re gonna be leaving for LA in an hour" Simon said. 

We all scurried to the stairs wherein their maid helped us up to get to her room. 

Zayn knocked on the door lightly. 

KRISTEL's POV

I heard a light knock against my bedroom door. 

I stood up and opened the door to see the five boys standing there akwardly. 

"Uhm. Come in" I said, trying to be polite.