Chapter 20

"You know what it's your life. You do what you want. But when Tate Langdon hurts you, find someone else to cry to. Because I can't be around someone who is only going to ignore my warnings. I just hope for your sake, Tate doesn't do something to hurt you," Angel said before walking past Violet and out the door.

Angel made her way down the stairs and started asking her way towards the door, only to be grabbed from behind and pinned to a wall behind her.

"Fancy seeing you here beautiful. Mind telling me what business you have here today," Tate asked unaware that Ben was watching the encounter from the crack in his office door.

"Let me go Tate. I don't want any trouble. I was on my way out the door," Angel said.

"I asked you a question," Tate said before leaning in to whisper in her ear. "You're not here to try and ruin the plan that Moira and I have set in motion, are you?"

"I was only trying to protect a friend from suffering the same fate that I had all those years ago," Angel said low enough for only Tate to hear. "Please let me go."

"Give me a kiss and I will," Tate said. Angel gave Tate a quick kiss on the lips.

"Now let me go," Angel said.

"That doesn't count as a kiss," Tate said.

"I gave you a damn kiss. Now let me-" Angel was cut off by Tate giving her a passionate kiss before pulling away.

"Next time I ask you for a kiss, you will give me a passion filled kiss," Tate said before letting Angel go, taking a step back from her.

Angel wasted no time in rushing out the door, leaving Tate to wander around the house.

Ben closed the doors trying to process what he just witnessed. I know what I had seen taking place between two teenagers, who are around the same age as my own daughters, is hot but I can't help but think that. The way Tate pinned that girl against the wall like that keeping her there and showing her dominance. Vivien and I haven't acted like that or had sex since my affair; and Vivien lost the baby. I need to get Vivien to snap out of this funk and fast. I'm a man who has needs, and I'm trying to remain faithful to my wife, but she's not giving me anything to work with, Ben thought to himself while growing aggravated. "What will it take to get Vivien to stop thinking about the baby that we lost? What will it take to convince Vivien, that we should try for another baby? Hopefully she won't push me away, when I make a suggestion that we try again, as well as spice up our sex life a bit."

Ben walked out of his office making his way upstairs to where he believed Vivien was in the bedroom. As Ben was passing by Violet's door, he heard Violet talking to his patient Tate.

What the hell is Tate doing hanging out with Violet in her room? I thought he would have headed home by now. I can't allow him to hang around Violet, Ben thought to himself.

Tate was walking around Violet's room looking through her collection of music that she had. Tate spotted a record that he was quite fond of. "Good taste in music. I didn't think that you would be the kind of girl to listen to Nirvana."

"I'm the kind of girl who likes to listen to the classics. The older bands always put out the best music. Better than the music that is being put out no a day," Violet said hoping to impress Tate.

Tate just nodded his head while silently agreeing with Violet. "You're not wrong on that. I prefer the good oldies to the music that is being released today. How are you liking the shit hole known as Westerfield High?"