Chapter 27

"What," Leah asked.

"Yeah. The guy who killed those students returned to where his first victim was killed, or so I heard from the news. It was there that it was reported that he was gunned down by the swat team out of fear that he was going to shoot at them first," Mr. Carmichael explained.

"Do you have a yearbook from 1994 that has a photo of all the victims and the shooter," Leah asked.

"You want a photo of them? If that's what you're looking for, go to the school's website. There is a memorial page honoring those who lost their lives that fateful day back in 1994," Mr. Carmichael explained.

I will have to check it out and get Violet away from her new friend for a bit to prove that something is off about her little friend Angel, Leah thought to herself.

"Thank you, Mr. Carmichael," Leah said before making her way out of the school library.

Leah made her way home, running up to her room quickly logging on to her computer, typing in the school's website address, making her way to the memorial page. Leah wasted no time scrolling through the page, reading each name out loud as well as looking at the picture of all the victims of the school shooting.

Stephanie Boggs

Kyle Greenwell

Amir Stanley

Kevin Gedman

Chloe Stapleton

Angel Drewitt

And the shooter, Tate Langdon

I knew it! That girl that Violet is hanging around with at her house, it's the same girl who saved me from the guy who killed her in that house! The girl and guy's spirit showing up at that house has to be linked to the house that Violet is living in. I have to say something to Violet, before anything bad happens to her, Leah thought to herself as she grabbed her phone calling Violet's phone. Leah sat there listening as the phone rang. What the hell Violet? Answer your damn phone. This is really important. This has to do with those two kids that you are hanging around with, Leah thought to herself as she hung up the phone.

"I guess I'm gonna have to head over to that creepy ass house and warn Violet about her little ghost friends that she has been hanging around with," Leah said to herself before making her way to the murder house.

Leah pulled up and parked the car in front of the house, getting out and began making her way up to the murder house. As Leah was getting ready to make her way up to the house, Leah was stopped by Angel standing there.

"What are you doing here? You were spared the first time that you were here. If you go inside, I won't be able to stop what happens to you," Angel said catching Leah's attention.

"I know the truth about you. You were one of the shooting victims, that was killed by that boy Tate Langdon. You died in 1994," Leah said.

"So, you went and did a little digging around, because you couldn't mind your own damn business. I take it that is why you are here right now. You want to tell Violet the truth about Tate and I. Let me ask you this, Leah, do you have the proof in your hand to show Violet that Tate and I are dead? On top of that, do you think Violet will believe that two people she talks to is two dead people from the 1994 shooting, Angel asked while tilting her head.